1) At the outset, the legal position can be discussed only with Experts/ Advocates not with those read in between the lines without application of mind and law and make immature arguments like 'defeat' when there is no win or lose situation and emotionally reacting to the responses illustrated as under.
2) Your advice to the querist reading as "Ideally, you can stay with both the girls" judges the legality, social and ethical values of ur approach giving wrong direction.
3) When u r not competent nor be the PO/ Judge, ur sarcastic comments on legal system in India as "gender biased of our internationally famous judiciary" are unwarranted and uncalled for.
4) However, to make u better understanding, the legal points within the given inputs are reiterated.
5) The nomenclature used in the first post 'wife' means already married, based on which the opinion is given. If the divorced wife is unmarried, still so remained, she cannot be termed as wife.
6) Biogamy: The husband, a married Hindu male with wife living, during the subsistence of the marriage, if again married to another divorced Hindu female, whether married or unmarried unknown, is certainly a bigamy.
7) Live-in relation exists only between two unmarried heterogeneous genders. Even if the first divorced female continues to live-in relation with the married Hindu male is also bigamy notwithstanding whether the marriage is solemnized lawfully or not.
8) Adultery: By using the word 'wife' itself is construed to be married, referred to in the instant case, the divorced Hindu female, who by entering into illegal relationship with a married Hindu male tantamounts to adultery.
9) Societal Outlook: This angle is well advised by Dr (Mrs) Renuka, who explained in the Indian context and rich Culture. The law always considers such aspects and modifications/ amendments, if any, brought by Legislature from time to time with the changing modern world. Be above and come out of ur present thinking and re-look into the system lest ur thoughts and energy are perverse.
10) If u r still not able to properly discern, better take the advice of an experienced local senior Attorney of repute on payment, in the light of the given inputs, get explained with decisions/ case laws for ur further understanding.
11) Do not waste the precious valuable time of pro bono experts by entering into unnecessary avoidable arguments which can be delivered to those needy in queue to whom a legal succor is a great boon.