LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramesh   09 February 2016

Joining time period and joining time pay

Sir, I have given Technical Resignation from Central Government Department A and joined another Central Government Department B after serving only 1.9 years. Department A has granted joining time of 15 days to joined Department B. Everything is through proper channel only. Still  i am in provsional period. There is a gap of 6 days between date of relieving from Department A and date of joining on Department B. My doubts are:-

1) Am I eligible for joining time pay( still in probation)?

2) Will unavailed joining time credited to my EL account?

3) If any of the above query is possible then how to proof for it( any dopt order/ clarification/rules/logic etc)?

A) As per the latest Dopt notification released in the gazette India- Extraordinary dated 27th March 2015 regarding amendment of Joining Time rules, It has substituted the Rule 4, for sub -rule (4) and removed the content  " joining time pay will are not entitled for those employee not completing 3 years of continous services". 

B) In the same notification, it  has mentioned that the period of unutilized joining time shall be regulated in terms of  the provisions of sub-clause (ii) of clause 9a) pf sub -rule of rule 26 of the central Civil Service (Leave) Rules, 1972. that is " He is ordered to join the new place of posting without availing of full joining time to which he is entitled" and it has further  stated the joining payshall be paid for by the new administrative authority where gpvernment servant joins on "transfer'.

4)Still there is some ambiguities in the above rules, Is the word "Transfer" applicable to me or not?

5) Am I entitled for the unaviled joining time period and joining time pay of 6 days as per the latest Dopt notification dated 27th March 2015.

Please Help me

With Regard

Thingujam Ramesh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register