Punishment for doing abortion for wife?

Advocate IPR Associate

Dear, 

First of all video of consent is only referal evidence and it need to be put by her words in evidence. Still you check with doctor record if she had taken written consent then the chance of case is zero. If not than prima facie it is case.

Best Wishes,

Adv.Yashwardhan

Total likes : 1 times

Thanks Vijay Raj sir and Yaswardhan sir for your detailed replies.

Hi All,

After mediation with my wife,  I was told that she did not want to go with settlemet and she just wanted me/my family to put behind the jail bars by filing 498A case using this abortion a a weapon.

In actual, there are no medical records and no witness to prove that she had DNC which was happened in June'2015.

After leaving to her mother's home in Nov'2015, looks like they have got some medical reports from some other hospital to prove that she had undergone DNC. I am not sure if it's really possible to some other doctor to do check-up and give the report that she had undergone DNC.

So could you someone help me how I can get out of this problem?

Advocate

No other doctor after 6 months give certificate about dnc that was done in June 2015. It's not medically possible. Any false certification can put such doctor in trouble.

Total likes : 1 times

Thanks for the replies Vijay Raj sir and Renuka ji!!

@Vijay Raj Sir,

As DNC happened in June'2015, it was only 5 months when they visited doctor in Nov'15. It's not beyond 6 months. So I thing I can't  do anthing.

@Renuka ji,

We got married in June'2014.Due to bad financial condition, we had to go for MTP. She agreed that time.

Later, she had started quarreling with me for every small thing and finally left to her mother's home in Nov'15. Her mother completely changed her mind.Her mother is aggressive and dominent  kind of attitude in nature. So is my wife as well.

Due to financial problems, we had to go for abortion.
sympathy with both u fr the unwilling decision fr financial problem.
believe report before this operation, operation and its medicine is free of cost.

She and I did not sign in hospital.The doctor just took oral statement from her and did abortion.
in hosp. if i m not mistaken doc only inform and staff give guidance to complete formalities of filing form. so may i take seldom to believe tht both of u hv valid reason not to complete formalities tht convince the doc as well staff to carry the operation on their own risk

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x