Webinar

Absconding husband

Dear viewers, Thanks for the support . I hav his passport name and even his SSN, i hav reported in maximum sources you all suggested me and im waiting for the reply from them. I hav a doubt which i wish u can clear it, is it legal to know abt his details through SSN ? Many USA gov sources doesnt wish to disclose that as it is very secured. I tried him through email ,but he is not replying for anything . The Court itself suggested me to try all ways possible to know his current address but i dnt know which is correct to know his details. I tried contacting his parents too, but they are saying that even they dont know anything about him. Im jus helpless and want to get justice .

Dear viewers, Thanks for the support . I hav his passport name and even his SSN, i hav reported in maximum sources you all suggested me and im waiting for the reply from them. I hav a doubt which i wish u can clear it, is it legal to know abt his details through SSN ? Many USA gov sources doesnt wish to disclose that as it is very secured. I tried him through email ,but he is not replying for anything . The Court itself suggested me to try all ways possible to know his current address but i dnt know which is correct to know his details. I tried contacting his parents too, but they are saying that even they dont know anything about him. Im jus helpless and want to get justice .

Advocate

Since you have already initiated the divorce process, your concern is that he is not accepting the summons or the summons are not returned (?), if that is the case, there are lot of other ways to get the case disposed in a very easier manner, i.e., file an application under order V rule 20 seeking substitute service of summons by publishing the same through any local newspaper after which the court will set him exparte and grant you exparte divorce. 

The case will be disposed at the earliest.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x