LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijay Behera   22 December 2015

Director identification number

I want to open a business as sole proprietor with a business name which is other than my given name , the business name has been registered as trademark by me, i will be the only person working in and for the company, the business is a service based business basically concentrating on digital marketing. I will be providing service to finanncial institutions and banks in India. I have a website to do the digital marketing registered with the same trade name. Thus i have 

1. Tradename registration Certificate
2.Website registration reciept 
3.Website hosting 10yr registration
4.Service tax registration of the business
5.Current account on the trade name 

I want to know what document or registration should i get to prove that i am the owner/ director of the business.can i get a DIN being a sole proprietor?

Learning

4 Replies

siddhartha sinha   22 December 2015

Where do you need to show this proof?The service tax registration certificate.itself is proof that you are owner.

Dr Katta Venkata Rama Krishna (Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate)     27 December 2015

1) The records stated above are suffient proof of your ownership.

2) The firm name can be different than the sole proprietor name.

3) When you are the sole proprietor and your firm is registered with the details of your name, then where is the doubt and the need to prove that you r the only owner.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     30 December 2015

1.  Using the services of a  "Company Secretary (CS) "  register and incorporate your firm as a "One Person Company (OPC)  with the local ROC office, under the Companies Act-2013.

2.  The above will suffice for all purposes, in conjunction with the documents you are hardly holding.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
Read Articles: https://hemantagarwal21.blogspot.in/?view=sidebar

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     04 January 2016

The records stated above are suffient proof of your ownership.

You are sole proprietor and it’s a firm. There is no need of any other document it’s enough .

By the way why u r asking this type of query? Its important. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register