LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prashant dwivedi   21 December 2015

498a & divorce help

dear sir my self prashant  seeking very urgent help regarding my family issue , i stayed in mumbai and working here from 2003 .. i got married in 20 feb 2008 at my native place patna its arrange marriage with hindu rituals .. we have a dispute with my wife from more then 5 years i have a 6 year old daughter too from 5 years she lived at her parents home and i am here in mumbai ... me and my family & relatives try a lot to resolve issues between me and she but she not agreed , i was planing to file divorce application 2 years before but my parents forcefully not allowing me to do that, now from 2 months without informing me she came here at my home in mumbai with the local help of police stations and women cell  and start staying with me forcefully i have to take her in my house .. now she is using my resources to make my life hell and i have to live under theatre of section 498A and other domestic violence charges , she can do what ever she want but if i appose i got threat from her and her relatives .. she is completely damaging me social life and its effects on my work ... my mental conditions are very disturbed now really don't know what to do and how to do .. how i get rid of all this mess and how i tell her to get out of my life and my home ,we have no  chances of second thought please rescue me  before i commit to end my life .
awaiting for your valuable respond .
prashant 

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 December 2015

Seek the help of marriage counsellors, relatives and/or friends to make her understand, if you cannot control/reconcile. If not suceeding move for divorce through a local lawyer.

Maddi Srinivas Reddy Advocate (Advocate in District Court Khammam A.P Pin 507003 )     21 December 2015

Please don't go to any suicide. Consult local family Lawyers n solve u r problem by positive way...

AJAY   21 December 2015

Dear Sir, I am in trouble as my wife loged an false FIR of 498A and 406 in Aug-15 against my whole family. We met on Jivansathi.com and  I got marriage on 1st Dec 2014 .She is saying in FIR I was demanding for 10 lac ruppes, 16th Jan 2015 I and my elder brother and my mother came in her house and was fighting for 10 lac but hardly her arranged 1 lac where as i was on delhi on that day with her and elder was in office and mother was in native. She is again saying in month of june I came again demanding for same where I went her to go on honemoon. Tickets ,Hotel bill ,photograph call recordding is with me. She made totally fictitious story.

When Police were called me to see in police station and I went and expalined all situation. Police advised to setlle yourself. I contacted to local advocate and he first advised for undertaking if she is ready. She was ready and in police station she written , her all strree dhan is with her and does not want any action further.I and she signed another paper my all disputes have been resolved. 

Now she is doing MBA without my consent from her city. She does not stay with me but every month she demands 5k every month and I am paying . She does not listen me what her mother  says, she does that.

One day I said this month there be a problem ,will give you in month 5k, she angreed and told her mother. her mother called me badly fghting for her monthly 5k which very upsetting for me.She was threaghten she will reopen that case and again trouble me.

Before her FIR , I already comaplaint in my local police station that she threathen me regulary , she will loged FIR of dowry , attemt to muder and mental harrasment.

I would like to know what will be happend if she will repoen that case.

AJAY   22 December 2015

Dear Sir, I am in trouble as my wife loged an false FIR of 498A and 406 in Aug-15 against my whole family. We met on Jivansathi.com and  I got marriage on 1st Dec 2014 .She is saying in FIR I was demanding for 10 lac ruppes, 16th Jan 2015 I and my elder brother and my mother came in her house and was fighting for 10 lac but hardly her arranged 1 lac where as i was on delhi on that day with her and elder was in office and mother was in native. She is again saying in month of june I came again demanding for same where I went her to go on honemoon. Tickets ,Hotel bill ,photograph call recordding is with me. She made totally fictitious story.

When Police were called me to see in police station and I went and expalined all situation. Police advised to setlle yourself. I contacted to local advocate and he first advised for undertaking if she is ready. She was ready and in police station she written , her all strree dhan is with her and does not want any action further.I and she signed another paper my all disputes have been resolved. 

Now she is doing MBA without my consent from her city. She does not stay with me but every month she demands 5k every month and I am paying . She does not listen me what her mother  says, she does that.

One day I said this month there be a problem ,will give you in month 5k, she angreed and told her mother. her mother called me badly fghting for her monthly 5k which very upsetting for me.She was threaghten she will reopen that case and again trouble me.

Before her FIR , I already comaplaint in my local police station that she threathen me regulary , she will loged FIR of dowry , attemt to muder and mental harrasment.

I would like to know what will be happend if she will repoen that case.

A walk alone (-)     22 December 2015

Be brave and stop Frightened with cases. No one can harm you unless you are wrong. Court without evidence never gave punishment. Fight case on your merits. Suicide is not a solution of any problem its only show your weakness. File divorce on desertion and cruelty. Every one has bad time in life but we should face it bravely;its part of life.

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     25 December 2015

In case she files cases against you again  or reopen the earlier, fight them on the merits.  If there is no evidence of harassment etc., the court can not punish you.  Engage an advocae and file divorce petition.  Be brave and very optimistic that you win the case(s). 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register