Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anuragi   19 December 2015

Fight ur own dv case without a laywer

Respected sir/madam,

I have filed a DV case with the help of a Protection Officer. I would like to know if there are any websites/books/certificate courses(part time /distant courses of few months) which will help me fight my case without a lawyer.

Pls help.

Learning

10 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     19 December 2015

Its good that you have decided to fight the case pip but for that you need to know the procedure thats followed in the court.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 December 2015

Previously U have posted queries regarding "498A and he filed 13 1a" "Bail stages" "Dismiss of case filed in wrong jurisdiction" What is the status of the above?

Could U mention the reasons for fighting the case on UR own? When U have filed DV and 498A U have to prove that the allegations mentioned are true and correct with valid evidences.I am not discouraging U for fighting on UR own,but at some point of time legal assistance may be needed.

Adv.Yashwardhan Tiwari (Advocate IPR Associate )     20 December 2015

please be  in touch with some lawyer and sure if fees is issue than don't worry. As many lawyers  like me dont charge people who only need guidance to motivate people to fight for justice. You can call on 9711787139 to take legal suggestion

anuragi   20 December 2015

@saravanan s: yes sir, and thats y i need some help if there are any books or forums available.

@sainath: 498a case is still under investigation with police. its been 6 months since i ve filed a complaint. He has taken bail against the 498a. we have got the 13 1 a postponed by the legal aid in his native so that we can get t transfered to my jurisdiction. The lawyer dint even know about the dismissal of the case. Reasons being: We cannot afford lawyers after going thru so much of loss. We r sure they ll get hold of this lawyer also and bribe him. If i myself argue, den they wont ve anyone to bribe na? oh and Lawyers ask you to lie so much which i dont think i can do. But yes, i do realise i need the legal assistance. They ask so many documents in so many formats :(

@yashwardhan: yes sir, thank you for your help. I will contact you for ur valuable guidance.

LegalFighter (test)     24 December 2015

If all lawyers are loyal, why should a client fights for her own case? Still corrupted judges and lawyers are multiplying so no shock down the line if we find more individual fighting their own case

LegalFighter (test)     24 December 2015

If all lawyers are loyal, why should a client fights for her own case? Still corrupted judges and lawyers are multiplying so no shock down the line if we find more individual fighting their own case

K.S.Srinivas (Advisor (HR))     24 December 2015

Take the assistance of a lawyer.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     25 December 2015

If finance is the hurdle, you can take assistance of legal aid advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register