Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sukhwinder Singh (Asst. Professor)     09 January 2010

Can i be involved

Hi,

My Sisters husband has taken money from some of our relatives for sending them abroad, but concealed this fact from us (my family and  my sister). When my sister cam to know about this she insisted that she will not go with him unless he clears all the dues, and decided to stay in our house. During this course of about 18 months my Jija had again taken money from some more people again without our knowledge. Even people from whom he has taken the money never consulted us before giving the money. Now can I or my family be convicted along with my jija for fradulently taking money from people as he was temporarily living in our house. Now my Jija has went back to Mumbai.

Learning

6 Replies

R.R. KRISHNAA (Legal Manager)     09 January 2010

You need not worry.  In case of any enquiry just clearly tell everyone that neither you nor your sister is involved in this and the sole responsibility shall be of your brother in law only.  Dont worry.

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 January 2010

IF HE IS DOING VERY FREQUENTLY,BETTER PUBLISH IN A LOCAL NEWS PAPER AS U ARE ALL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTS/COMMISSIONS AND OMISSIONS ETC.,

1 Like

Sukhwinder Singh (Asst. Professor)     09 January 2010

We have already sent a application to SSP through Soldier Board (My Dad is Ex-Army) clearly mention the whole scene. Could this be of be of some help in case of enquiry. 

Shamsheer Pal Singh Dhillon (law associate)     09 January 2010

hi there,

The burden of proof is on the prosecution in your case. But mind it government are taking very serious steps to eradicate falsely in this profession as well. The nature of crime is fraud, criminal breach of trust and contract. if you and your family has not been directly made any involvement in it and you have not made any interferance regarding this dela then you dont have  to worry. But ignorance of law is no excuse. if you knew that your relative is fraudly taking money from people, you had an optioned to caution them. In case it seems grave chances that you will get an involvement in this case, hire a lawyer and take anticipatory bail. thats it!!!

Take care..

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     09 January 2010

U ARE NECESSARILY CAUTION THE  GENERAL PUBLIC BY WAY OF PUBLICATION..

Feroz M Shafeeque (Police Officer)     09 January 2010

Please comment whether Sec. 202 IPC is applicable in this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register