Marriage under pressure of parents 3 weeks back

thanks prabhakar sir, i am not expecting any maintenance or other benefits out of this marriage. after all these days of quest i understand annulment is the option for me. but i can't do it right away from the place where i am living. now i want to know if i flee from this place for mental peace. what will be loss for me in future. Please advise.

i agree with mr prabhakar sir you file application in court and get relief and meet with local ;awyer who deal in family case who guide you 

advocate

Please do not flee.  Take a room in working women's hostel and from  there file an annulment petition.  Do not forget to mention in your annulment petition that he was threating with some suicidal notes etc.  Once you put it in the petition, you would be preempting his any diabolical move.

my parents will come to the place where i am staying and force me to stay with him aftrr doing all that family drama. i cant manage them more than this guy. orthodox i am thinking like this. After some days passed i will move to court by myself or by this guy himself for nullifying. please let me know the drawback and problem i may face if i live without any contact details.

my parents will come to the place where i am staying and force me to stay with him aftrr doing all that family drama. i cant manage them more than this guy. orthodox i am thinking like this. After some days passed i will move to court by myself or by this guy himself for nullifying. please let me know the drawback and problem i may face if i live without any contact details.

advocate

If that is what you propose, then they will file a police complaint for missing person and they think that you have a boy friend (your second post hints out), they may file kidnapping case against him.  But if you live in working women hostel and file annulment case immediately and also can file DV case seeking the relief of 'protection order' (which prohibits your parents as well as your husband not to contact you either personally or telephonically).  If you live in women's hostel, you can instruct warden not to allow any visitor to meet you. 

ok sir, i will have to stay in a pg only. i agree people will say all those things bf and all. i am worrying about if i take break for preparing both mentally and financially to file case do i have any loss side in nullifying this marriage. i dont have any boy friend and to which extent does missing case bother me

please respond to my query do i face any loss if i take break for preparing myself for filing arriage nullification petition. how does i will be effected if anyone files missing case even after sending emails across all main persons breifing my wish to live out side marriage. thanks in advance. Bhanu

RETIRED JUDICIAL OFFICER

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x