Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj   01 December 2015

False information about education before marriege

HI Friends,

Please help me out .

I am graduate and work for a US STAFFING FIRM(US MNC)……

I got married 8 days back , after 2-3 days I came to know that my wife is not even 10thpass as before marriage I meet her once and

I asked her education so she said 10th

and I asked are you 10th pass she said YES.

then I asked why didn’t you persue your further education if you passed 10th class,

she said aise hi(not liked or just like).

I am really upset of my life as I agreed to marry this girl after rejecting many girls due to their education, as she was considered an educated bride so I choose her.

My social life is spoiled now as she is not educated so doesn’t have sense of talking ,walking ,nothing which can match a single compatibility with me.

Please help me to get rid of this trap. if I could not get any solution then I would die due to frustration and fraud.

Thanks ..

Regards

Neeraj

Learning

7 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     01 December 2015

Originally posted by : Neeraj
HI Friends,

Please help me out .

I am graduate and work for a US STAFFING FIRM(US MNC)……

I got married 8 days back , after 2-3 days I came to know that my wife is not even 10thpass as before marriage I meet her once and

I asked her education so she said 10th

and I asked are you 10th pass she said YES.

then I asked why didn’t you persue your further education if you passed 10th class,

she said aise hi(not liked or just like).

I am really upset of my life as I agreed to marry this girl after rejecting many girls due to their education, as she was considered an educated bride so I choose her.

My social life is spoiled now as she is not educated so doesn’t have sense of talking ,walking ,nothing which can match a single compatibility with me.

Please help me to get rid of this trap. if I could not get any solution then I would die due to frustration and fraud.

Thanks ..

Regards

Neeraj

Hey Neeraj, You are making Mole of a Mountain Hill....

Did you really reject so many girls because they are not educated and now you are saying she is not even 10th pass.

First point - Why didn't you cross verify which is part and parcel of the Marriage process.

Sense of talking, Walking and Matching.. you should have married some one in your office..

Don't hurry, things will take time and she will adapt to new life style...or you can slowly teach her the things you want...

Just she doesn't how to talk makes people and courts Laugh at you....

You claim you are working for a US firm, that doesn't mean you are by birth know American Accent/Talking/Walking skills.....you have been trained by so called your MNC to improve your speaking and talking skills...

And now you are talking rubbish....Marriage is marrying 2 imperfect people and making the best out of it..as long as there is Love, Trust and Respect.

Grow up, take the Lead and Where there is a Will there is a Way...

b.goheel   01 December 2015

try to imagine the mental nightmare u may pass through.
completely agree with u tht clever person does not give any inkling bt wht make her to disclose since u already fail to detect her illiterate level from the skill of her communication and appearance
moreover about the worry of ur prestige in society, hw outsider come to knw about this.
on the contrary society know ur intellectual level tht u may succeeded to hide.

society and family r two different. wht is opinion of other members of ur fmly. frm thread, take liberty to assume they r too fail till the SELF disclosure abt edn. by ur wife.

Puranmal Verma (Central Government Employee)     01 December 2015

Hello Friend

First of all now you are married with her and no ground of  of divorce is available.

Secondly it is not so easy to  take divorce. It was your and yours elders prime duty to check her qualifications and required details before fixing the engagement, at this juncture she is not at any fault, only you and yours elders are on fault.

Now if you wish your wife is to be more qualified,  then you have to workhard with her as using your self qulifications, skils, experience ,sence , knowledge and intelligence etc, You encourage her to start her study again. Now a days so many institutes are providing education by private and correspondence. She can study by sitting at home and you also assist her.

Friend if you adopt this formula, definetly I have confidence,  in future not only she, her parents and other your & her relatives and your friends also respect you.

It is my sincer advise not as an advocate but as friend you encourage her towards her study. It will be a great usages of your intelligence. Thanks friend

PM Verma

Neeraj   01 December 2015

Hey Superhero.

i would like to know , if i would have given some false information about my salary /job /education or anything then your reply will be same as well.

i asked my father to check her certificate but i belong to a family where people die for oldage values so my father didnot allow it ,

because of her appearnce and interpersonal skills i had big doubt so asked to verify education documents.

She only told me lie directly AND it was intensed.

please advise.

SuperHero (Manager)     01 December 2015

Originally posted by : Neeraj
Hey Superhero.

i would like to know , if i would have given some false information about my salary /job /education or anything then your reply will be same as well.

i asked my father to check her certificate but i belong to a family where people die for oldage values so my father didnot allow it ,

because of her appearnce and interpersonal skills i had big doubt so asked to verify education documents.

She only told me lie directly AND it was intensed.

please advise.

Hi Neeraj,

Since you replied. Here is my response.

Say for Eg as you mentioned if you have mentioned false information regarding Job or Salary, I would think it is not right. But divorce is not the option.

According to Hindu Literature or Philosophy. 

Wife and Husband should stay together for 7 Lives or as Christian proverb says Until Death Do apart.

If you show 1 Finger at One Person, There are 3 Fingers pointing towards you.

If you have never told a Lie in your Life. Ask yourself if you have never told a lie to your Parents or Friends.

If not then I salute you.

Let us do some Reverse engineering process.

Now you apply for Divorce

1. On What Grounds you apply for Divorce?

2. If Mutual divorce - after 1 Year of Marriage you have to apply for it and then wait 6 months.

So Mutual divorce meaning - Girl also has to accept it. Will the Girl accept it blindly, I don't think so. She will ask for one time lump sum amount.

3. If not Contested divorce - How many Years it takes - May be 5 - 6 Years. Again remember there are no Proper toilets in courts too.

4. After divorce What next?? You will again be back to square one to the Matrimonial market with a divorce tag.

5. In today's world Every body will lie at one place or the other based on the situation and circumstances. And getting married is an Herculean task in today's market.

In a Matrimonial relationship as long as there is Love, Trust and Respect that relationship will survive and continue to spread Love, Peace and Harmony, else we are just machines with out values.

What goes around comes back. If you have positive attitude in Life. Things will change and if she is cooperative then you will have a beautiful life ahead.

Remove all those unnecessary and negative thoughts.

Since you are newly married. 

Go for Honey Moon. Have Lot of S***X. Buy her some gifts and show your LOVE and Affection towards her..She will adapt to your New Life Style.

Tell Calmly and peacefully what you are expecting out of her. She may go to English speaking course, Learn New things from Internet. Slowly but steadily. Every Person has some positive qualities.

Nobody is perfect in this Imperfect world except GOD. Sorry for a long and Last reply.

Wish You Good Luck.

Neeraj   29 September 2016

Hello Madam/Sir,

Hope you doing well………..as I earlier told you about my problem in my first post above ………………….i would like to aware you guys about recent incident happened with me.

As her father initiated and asked us to organize a meeting for discussion ,which was supposed to happen between my family and in-laws ………………..which has not happened yet even her family is also not showing any interest to meet on. Well I really can’t live with her , she is at her parents’ home now. And calling to me, my mother, sister and bhabhi. She is misbehaving and using insulting tone & abusive language while talking over phone.

Over phone she talked with me such abusive words .

(sorry I am mentioning these bad words, just to let you know how down market women she is and I am also not able to speak such words):

Saale….

Behanchod..

Teri maa chudwa dungi……

Teri behan chudwa dungi………

(some of experts were blaming me and seeing my fault ……………I hope now you people can understand what sort of women she is).

One of her relative told they are planning to do case as one of their relative is lawyer. I am more tensed about my family and their suffering, I don’t want them to suffer because of it. 

Should I complaint about fraud and insult?

Shall i leave my home & live somewhere else to so my family would not be harm by them?

Please advise what to do as its 10 month finished of marriege.

Regards

Neeraj

Neeraj   29 September 2016

Hello Madam/Sir,

Hope you doing well………..as I earlier told you about my problem in my first post above ………………….i would like to aware you guys about recent incident happened with me.

As her father initiated and asked us to organize a meeting for discussion ,which was supposed to happen between my family and in-laws ………………..which has not happened yet even her family is also not showing any interest to meet on. Well I really can’t live with her , she is at her parents’ home now. And calling to me, my mother, sister and bhabhi. She is misbehaving and using insulting tone & abusive language while talking over phone.

Over phone she talked with me such abusive words .

(sorry I am mentioning these bad words, just to let you know how down market women she is and I am also not able to speak such words):

Saale….

Behanchod..

Teri maa chudwa dungi……

Teri behan chudwa dungi………

(some of experts were blaming me and seeing my fault ……………I hope now you people can understand what sort of women she is).

One of her relative told they are planning to do case as one of their relative is lawyer. I am more tensed about my family and their suffering, I don’t want them to suffer because of it. 

Should I complaint about fraud and insult?

Shall i leave my home & live somewhere else to so my family would not be harm by them?

Please advise what to do as its 10 month finished of marriege.

Regards

Neeraj

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register