LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HI12345678 (manager)     18 November 2015

Need advise

Sir: my sister's husband was working in  govt revenue department died in february 2015 and they have three kids.. She have applied for family pension in June 2015.The application was filed with required documents including legal heirship certificate obtained after 30 days gazette notification etc. 

Now the ofice processing the application states that they could process only after getting detailed reports from some of the offices (in revenue dept.)where he worked  since he had involved in some criminal cases when he work there and have faced suspensions. She is not aware of these cases..

KIndly advise how the pension application could be expedited and she get pension.. Whther she could approach a competant court to settle the matter. If so where she need to approach 

kindlyhelp as she is suffering without any financial help for the last 9 months  

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 November 2015

Sir, 

First she should get the details of the cases being filed against her husband with the help of the RTI and then only any opinion can be given as to where she can go. 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate

HI12345678 (manager)     19 November 2015

Thank you for your response ... As enquired the case is related to an immoral traffic allegation which was filed as a criminal case... The case was happened in 2006 and was on suspension for 2 months due to this cases later he joined duty in the same year itself and he worked till he died on feb 2015.

My question is (1) the relavancy of the case after the accused is died.  (2) How such criminal case of a deceased worker will effect the disbursement of his family pension (3) The legal heir ship was obtained after verification in all the offices he worked and after the gazette notifications and grace period given to public/govt to give their complaints 

Please advise whether I could file a suit in highcourt citing the above grounds and to speed up govt. formalities to expedite the pension 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register