Harresing a lady alone with two children


This is fit case for neighbor nuisance and the the police have to take proper action on the complaint, if the police is reluctant or lethargic, you may approach the higher police officer of your city with another complaint abut the same issue and also the irresponsible and casual approach by the local police. You can also mention that the graft is playing a demon's role obstructing the police  to initiate proper legal action against the culprits who are trying to utilise the advantage of your husband's absence.  You can inform your husband to talk to the higher police officer about this while you secured an appointment with him/her.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x