Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Further investigation

Page no : 2

Deepthisudan (housewife)     01 November 2015

Originally posted by : Dr J C Vashista, majjagdish@ya
Dear Ms. Deepthi,

You have mentioned "housewife" in your profile, which is prima facie disguise and you may not be a practicing advocate or opting to conceal that you are a practicing advocate, isn;t it?

However, I appreciate your legal knowledge/ acumenship.

Even after filing of charge sheet you can move the protest petition before the trail court. You can insist upon further investigation u/s 190 (1) and 173(8) and framing of additional charges.

If the court declines you can move in revision.

Regards.

Dear Dr.Vashista,

Thanks for your complements.  I am not a lawyer. It is the interest to have knowledge on this subject is due to the litingations being faced by my aunt & I am trying to acquire more information to help her.The little knowledge I acquired sofar is only because of  LCI's Experts like you. Really you Experts of LCI are doing a fentastic service.

As alredy informed by you, I have advised my aunt's Lawyer to file a Protest Petition for further investigation. I am not sure whether any addional charges can be framed. However I'll ask the Lawyer for it. In case the Court declines the Protest Petition, whether to move Revision in the same Court or higher court?

Regards,

Deepthi

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 November 2015

Nothing wrong in gaining knowledge participating in various forums.Knowledge has no boundaries.

goodluck

1 Like

Dhayalan 9894551170 (advocate)     02 November 2015

you can file petition U/S 173(8) of Cr.P.C for further investigation. You should file the petition on the date of hearing.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register