How to file rcr sec 9 hindu marriage act

Hello Mr. Dhivagarlaw, I'm only afraid because of the Indian law structure that is in favour of women only, who is going to trust me. I had consulted a lawyer also and he also said the same to me. I was trying that any how if I can skip these case and all that because I'm a private employee and I don't want to be in all these things. I called my wife twice to come back but she said that unless I start leaving seprately with my parents she won't come. Then both her brothers called my younger brother and threatend him regarding the dowrry case. Then I called him but he didn't receive my call then after a while both of my brother in laws they took themself in confrance and callled me I asked them to come at home along with my wife to settel down everything but they didn't come. I again called my wife today but she didn't receive my call then I called her sister in law and my brother in law too but no one received my call. I sent text on whatsapp too but got no reply. I don't understand what her family wants from me.


hi rakesh i agree with you and also agree with senior opninon but i suggest one thing you could wait few time of yoyr wife can she take acion any against you are she file case divourse before you bec you are right when you take any action against her he file case against you like 498a and 125 and some more so you also job in private company so could not afford all this so first wait if they tourcher you than you give applicatin i local police station tell him all matter he call you and your wife to talk hope some happen good other you file case of divourse and if your wife working than you no need to give maintenance fund so till wait 


@Mukesh Sharma thanks for your valuable suggestion. Today it's 6 Dec. and my first marriage anniversary so I called mt wife to wish her but her mobile was switched off then I called on my father-in law's number and asked him to give phone to my wife. I wished my wife for the aniverssary but she even didn't reply like "same to you". I asked her when is she coming back but she fidn't answer properly and said when her father would say then only she would come back. She said that if I want to live with my mother and her then don't discuss these things with her but discuss these things with her father only.

I don't understand that what to do...even uf she comes back how will I spend my life with such a lier. Are all of the laws in favour of girls...can they do whatever they want to..?



Some people have suggested me to lodge a complain against my wife stating that she doesn't want to live with my family and threatening us of dowery and DV case. Kindly guide me shall I do that? One more question that if my wife files a case against me to kya mujhe use case ladne k liye bhi paise dene honge?


it finally happened what I was afarid of, my wife filed 498a and 33 case. I got an anticipatory bail along with my family. The final chargesheet has been submitted and on the last hearing my father in-law lodged his statement in the court. When the judge asked that whether we are trying to compromise or not then my father in-law said that yes we are. But actually we are not having any such discussion. After sometime he called my brother through my lawyer there were few other people too they asked him to compromise. 

To be very frank I don't want to stay with my wife any longer, so I want to know that if I don't compromise and be ready to stay with her will my and my family anticipatory bail be violated?

Please guide,





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x