Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Whether 354 ipc applicable?

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 September 2015

"i am learner and very much intrested in law. but my educational background is Science," BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW A LOT OF LAW. MUCH MOR ETHAN WHAT IS PUBLISHED IN BOOKS. NOT UNDERSTOOD WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN RECENT POST ANYWAY I DO NOT THINK THAT ANYONE IN THIS FORUM MAY LIKE TO GET CONFUSED WITH YOU.

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     27 September 2015

@ Sudhir

ha ha ha....chap is in a mess sudhir....seems to have been falsely implicated....

have pity sudhir...

:)

let me break into some telugu here.

Durga Prasad....choodu babu, ee forum lo vey mandhi vuntae kooda, neeku yendhuku

nerpisthaaru..cheppu....

nuvve nerchkovaali....adhee nee badhyathaa....

migilina vaalaki yendhuku ibbandhamu ? cheppu....actually adhee nee matter kadhaa...

poni...naenu ichchina links chaduvu...okka print-out theesko...adhee chaalu nee case ki.

If you are confident that you have not done anything wrong, just DROP THE TENSION from your mind.

That tension is eating your peace of mind.

Even if you are at fault, focus on the solution...

Law is the Same...INTERPRETATION IS DIFFERENT...

Go to a law college and request for a Sunday Appointment with a professor there.

Meet him on Sunday and clear your academic doubts.

Then move to three or four such colleges and carry out a similar exercise.

If you are confused after that as well, return to this forum and If i am not on travel, I shall answer.

ippudu first nee tension ni vodhal pettu.

happy ga yedhaina okka movie choodu, do some activity to change your thought and relax.

Nothing will happen Durga Prasad....They CANNOT hang you.

ammaiini pelli chaeskunnavu...anthae kadhaa...champa ledhu...

aa mee jeevithanganae vundhi....so, do not bother.

Be Brave.

@ Durga Prasad

Re-Conversion to Parent Faith is not simple. Just because you married her as per hindu customs, it does not work that way both religiously and legally.

You cannot move on the east and then sit facing south and say you are travelling on the south side although you are moving on the east.

You can move east and not both east and south at the same time.

Similarly,you cannot say MUSLIM, see the temple, touch the temple and say HINDU.

She has to issue a declaration, get that notarized, ...etc etc etc legal procedure exists.

Anyway, now it hardly matters.

If you had worked a bit and registered under special marriage act, instead of marriage in a temple, nobody could have filed any case.

Anyway, now see the solution. That train has already left.

Do not stand on that platform, waiting for it. 

TRAIN GONE, DOES NOT TRAVEL IN REVERSE DIRECTION, TO PICK YOU UP AND THEN MOVE FORWARD AGAIN.

GONE IS GONE.

durgaprasad   27 September 2015

thanQ Sir for ur valuable time!

i am not bothered abt the sentence! please dont vex with my responses! please let me know fact.

ok! i hav one more question?(because i studied all the marriage acts!)

now my question is,

u people are saying that, our marriage is not vallid right?(as per hindu and muslim law or spcial marriageact)

if that girl is minor i mean under the age of 18, if i married her!

in which law do u consider our marriage.(to say it is void)

i recently gone throgh one judgement that Delhi  high court held a marriage legal that has been taken place between a major adn minor!(A.P also validated)

in that context, the judge expressed a doubt, that is attached below, that story is nearly equal to my story!

in this attachment i highlighted second paragraph, in that paragraph high court judge raised a doubt, please go through it sir, 

if there is no chance of getting married a muslim girl, under hindu costoms how can a judge raise such kind of doubt?

is he himself mentally retarded?(wil you agree!)

now com to the point,  if my wife is under age of marriage, will my marriage becom valid?

now in which act do you consider my marriage? hindu, muslim or chaild marriage restrain act? or special marriage act? if she is below 18.

Attached File : 328159 20150927184950 986375034 new microsoft office word document 5 .docx downloaded: 120 times

So Mr.Sudhir is right in stopping you on your tracks.

Nobody is bound to answer your queries. If we do it is at the cost of our time, money and energy.

So first respect that.

It does not matter to anybody whether I or you or anybody lives or dies.

The world moves on and Life goes on.

For the last time picking your query, First read the info at the links provided by me.

Next, your marriage has to be done and registered under special marriage act.

You can do both hindu and muslim way and then register or plainly registered marriage can be done.

Read a very recent judgement where a man was booked under rape since he married his neighbour who was 16 years old. She was a minor. Although both were muslims, the judge pulled him up saying he cannot hide behind muslim personal law and indulge in an act against the constitutional law.

But in your case she is a minor and muslim but you are not a muslim. So it is double danger.

YOU CANNOT HAVE YOUR OWN LAW.

Yes, you must undergo punishment and nobody can prevent it.

Having heard you, with all points that have arisen for consideration, the cause of action being thoroughly studied into and the fact of mis-represented facts and suppression of facts in concealing your identity and revealing only upon C.E., this matter is deemed fit to be treated as thoroughly fit enough for prosecution of the accused.

Res Judicata. Matter Closed and no further arguments.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2015

if there is no chance of getting married a muslim girl, under hindu costoms how can a judge raise such kind of doubt? YES IT IS POSSIBLE. BY BLUFFING THE PRIEST THAT BOTH ARE HINDU. or BY CONNIVANCE OF THE PRIEST.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2015

YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD THE LAW UNDER WHICH MARRIAGE OF HINDU AND MUSLIM IS VOID (UNLESS UNDER SPL MARRIAGE ACT) WHEN HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE OF DIFFERENT FAITH AND THERE IS NO PROCESS FOLLOWED UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT THEN THE MAJORITY/MINORITY OF ANYONE OF THEM IS IRRELEVANT AND YOU ARE HARPING UPON THE SAME NEGLECTING THE CORE ISSUE INVOLVED.

durgaprasad   28 September 2015

thanQ u Sir!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register