Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. R. Srinivasa Rao (Professor)     15 September 2015

Filed a suit on my property by seller seeking injuction

Respected Sir,

My Name is R. Srinivasa rao (purchaser).  In July 14, 2005, I purchased 4 acres of land from a person Prasad (seller) who is also a government employee (sub-registrar in Revenue department) and registered in sub-registrar office Ongole. Along with seller, his two son and his widow mother presentd for registration. Seller and his sons are signed. Seller mother had given the thub impression because her fingers are sivering, the same is reported in the sale deed. Now I have a valid sale deed me and we are cultivating the land by growing the jamaoil plant from last ten years. I purchased the land in 2005 and my father is paying the electricity bill along with my house bill. The house is in the name of my father. I have donated 20 cents of land from 4 acres of land to my village panchayat by executing the written agreement for construction of water pump-house to drinking supply water to the village. But recently on 4-9-2015, seller mother send suit notice with permanant injuction through district court claiming that she is in the possession and enjoyment of the land from last 50 years. She is showing motor purchase bills taken in 1989, loans taken in the banks in 1988, permission orders of electricity from APSEB in 1989. She has taken some photos she is in the field along with few persons doing work when we are out of station. I have present to the court on 05-10-2015. What shall I do? Please guide me. Eagerly waiting for reply.

with best regards

R. Srinivasa Rao

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register