LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Talha   14 September 2015

Ruling regarding video recording in public

Hello everyone! I did not know which subforum to ask this but I wanted to ask what is the Ruling regarding usage of an Action camera like the GoPro in public?

I have recently acquired this tech and I ride motorcycles mostly and I was planning on mounting the Camera on my Helmet and record my daily rides. Additionally it would be possible for me to record law offenders on the road or any accidental cases.

So I wanted to ask if its legal to use such a camera for such a purpose just in case a Traffic cop decides to stop me and give me a lecture for using the Camera

Thank you

Learning

2 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 September 2015

Yes traffic police can stop you and prosecute you.

mahima   25 September 2015

Continued built-in test control (control and monitoring system provides operation check and automatic switching over to the back-up, visualization of a block failure, a failure localization up to line replaceable level). For more visit.....

.......................................................................................................

<a target='_blank' rel='nofollow' href="https://pantagonesatellite.com/">  ATM surveillance antenna </a>

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register