Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chintu (Software Engineer)     12 September 2015

Nuisance from temple owner

Hi, 

We have a temple in 40m away from my home. The temple owner or operator is running loude speakers 100days in a year. From last two months he is not even stopping any day. He start speakers with high volume at 5:30am to 10am and in the evening from 6 to 9. It is really impacting our children. If we ask him to decrease, he is replying with anger and saying move far away from temple. It is a very small temple and it is on govt road, he is running few small shops attaching to the temple so probably he wants to make it big temple to run his business. He leaves the speaker running for hours and go to his home( which is far away), whenever he is free then he will come and stop. Some times the player gets stuck and repeats same line for hours(I have voice file recorded). Even we complained to local police, they said they inform to patroling police to control it but of no use. 

I'm so much worried about our, children brains affected.

Please help us how to proceed with this. Where to complain?

Thanks a million!

Learning

6 Replies

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (Advocate)     12 September 2015

Loud sound distrubing others is  really a nuisance. If local police is not taking any action, try to bring it to the notice of higher police officials.  There should be some action.

NARENDER RAO BASAVARAJU (Advocate)     12 September 2015

Loud sound distrubing others is  really a nuisance. If local police is not taking any action, try to bring it to the notice of higher police officials.  There should be some action.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 September 2015

You can also file a compliant with pollution control board for action

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 September 2015

You can also file a compliant with pollution control board for action

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2015

agreed with above views. It does nto appear whether any written complaint has been given to the Sr Police officials.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2015

you said that the temple is on govt land? any complaint made with concerned deptt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register