Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (Web designer)     03 September 2015

Can a man get divorce from wife

Hi All,

I am living with my parents and i got married in Jan 2012 after few months my wife and my mother has some small issue like normal. I always played a middle man to settle this type of issue. After 9months we have a fight(verbaliy) and she tried to live my home but i thought if she live don't know what she will do, where she will go then i decide to drop her to her parent house and did the same. She took all her jwellery with her.

Me and my father told her parents about his behavior and they agreed and she stayed there for 3months, she never try to call my or my parents, even after my call. I use to call her always and i call her father as well to settle the matter but he shouted on me. She won't come back, i ask her to come to me and i will accept you but she want me to take her, then finally i did same.

I thought i was last time and now she will change but nothing has changed she is behaving in same manner after few months. She is very daramatic and very hot minded. If we have a small fight and i shouted on her then she do the same and try to sucide(just to scare us).

One day on a small issue she called women cell, i was in my office then my parents called me that police has came. after investigate the issue police also agree with us that my wife is lieing and they ask her to sign a paper of sattlement and leave.

Me and her parents had a long meeting after this incident and i told them that i dont want to leave her but they shouted on us and forced her to live here only. I thought it is a bad time and will pass away and accept her.

In aug 2014 we are blessed with a baby girl, me and my family were very happy. I thought now bad day has gone but i was wrong.

In june 2015 she was fighting with my mom and i ask her to stop and lets discuss what happend but she deny, i forced her to sit on sofa and when i go out from the room to drink water she took a knife and try to cut her hand, suddenly i saw her doing this and i stoped her. Now this is enough i ask her father to come and let final this matter. Her father came and blamming us that we torture her daughter and he will make us arrest and we are going to jail, well nothing comes out from them and they leave.

Then i ask my wife what you want, she reply "i can't live in this house" and she try to leave my house with my daughter. I ask her to final this matter first and then you can go anywhere, i ask to go to court and let divorce and she agree, but on that day we were late court time has lapse and my brother frnd is a lawyer and he told us that he has created the document for divorce and if you both are agree then we have to come day after tomorrow in front of Judge and we will get divorce. she agree and then she live from there i dont know where she is going. i ask her to drop wherever she want but she deny. i back to home with my brother. next day i was in office and father called me and told me that she has came and we accept her with no questions ask.

In recent incident on my dauthers birthday she start fighting with my younger brother and with mom, this day she abuse my mom and my mom does not reply to him i shouted on her but she never listen to me.

Every time we have a fight she try to leave my house, and i stop her forcefully and make her understand that where she will go and what about our daughter.

I don't know what to do??

Now i think she don't deserve me.

Learning

13 Replies

Vikram sodha   03 September 2015

Don't do anything but apply for divorce from court. Within one year you will get the divorce. You have to give the maintenance if court gives it ur wife.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 September 2015

actually its the other way.she doesnt deserve you.i assume you filed mcd and it got dismissed.try to take her to a psychiatrist.i suspect that she might be struggling from some ment5al disorder.if she doesnt cooperate then gather proofs for the cruelty that she is subjecting you to through call recordings video recordings etc.then file a contested divorce case on grounds of cruelty.giving suicide threats itself constitute cruelty

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     03 September 2015

Through out your query you have not said why she was behaving like this, you tried to justify your and your parents' actions and unjustify her actions. There must have been strong reasons for her doing so. She felt helpless in your family that no one support her and try to understand her. I advise you to put upa separate family near about your parental home and pay attention to your wife as well as your parents. If this advice is not palatable to you, then convince her and get mutual divorce. If she does not agree even for that, then there is no option except to go for contested divorce.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : deepak
Hi All,

I am living with my parents and i got married in Jan 2012 after few months my wife and my mother has some small issue like normal. I always played a middle man to settle this type of issue. After 9months we have a fight(verbaliy) and she tried to live my home but i thought if she live don't know what she will do, where she will go then i decide to drop her to her parent house and did the same. She took all her jwellery with her.

Me and my father told her parents about his behavior and they agreed and she stayed there for 3months, she never try to call my or my parents, even after my call. I use to call her always and i call her father as well to settle the matter but he shouted on me. She won't come back, i ask her to come to me and i will accept you but she want me to take her, then finally i did same.

I thought i was last time and now she will change but nothing has changed she is behaving in same manner after few months. She is very daramatic and very hot minded. If we have a small fight and i shouted on her then she do the same and try to sucide(just to scare us).

One day on a small issue she called women cell, i was in my office then my parents called me that police has came. after investigate the issue police also agree with us that my wife is lieing and they ask her to sign a paper of sattlement and leave.

Me and her parents had a long meeting after this incident and i told them that i dont want to leave her but they shouted on us and forced her to live here only. I thought it is a bad time and will pass away and accept her.

In aug 2014 we are blessed with a baby girl, me and my family were very happy. I thought now bad day has gone but i was wrong.

In june 2015 she was fighting with my mom and i ask her to stop and lets discuss what happend but she deny, i forced her to sit on sofa and when i go out from the room to drink water she took a knife and try to cut her hand, suddenly i saw her doing this and i stoped her. Now this is enough i ask her father to come and let final this matter. Her father came and blamming us that we torture her daughter and he will make us arrest and we are going to jail, well nothing comes out from them and they leave.

Then i ask my wife what you want, she reply "i can't live in this house" and she try to leave my house with my daughter. I ask her to final this matter first and then you can go anywhere, i ask to go to court and let divorce and she agree, but on that day we were late court time has lapse and my brother frnd is a lawyer and he told us that he has created the document for divorce and if you both are agree then we have to come day after tomorrow in front of Judge and we will get divorce. she agree and then she live from there i dont know where she is going. i ask her to drop wherever she want but she deny. i back to home with my brother. next day i was in office and father called me and told me that she has came and we accept her with no questions ask.

In recent incident on my dauthers birthday she start fighting with my younger brother and with mom, this day she abuse my mom and my mom does not reply to him i shouted on her but she never listen to me.

Every time we have a fight she try to leave my house, and i stop her forcefully and make her understand that where she will go and what about our daughter.

I don't know what to do??

Now i think she don't deserve me.

abey aur kitne saal parents ke aad mein rahega?

Why dont you take up separte accomodation for you and your wife?

If you could not leave your mothers pallu, how will you like your wifes petticoat?

First leave mothers pallu, then automatically you will love wifes petticoat.

Problem is with you, not your wife.  

YOu have no right to bring somebody elses dotter home in mariage and trouble her, if she files some case on you, you gone, along with you your parents also gone.  Change house before your wife does something untoward and you all have to repent and weep.

SuperHero (Manager)     04 September 2015

@deepak - As suggested by above, think of your daughter and take separate accomodation.

near Parents house. Avoid any family gatherings and functions for some time. Take her to Pyscharatist. 

There is an adage saying - Two Women can't stay under one roof, but 100 MEN can. Now a days even a daughter and mother has a problem.

deepak (Web designer)     07 September 2015

abey aur kitne saal parents ke aad mein rahega?

Why dont you take up separte accomodation for you and your wife?

If you could not leave your mothers pallu, how will you like your wifes petticoat?

First leave mothers pallu, then automatically you will love wifes petticoat.

Problem is with you, not your wife.  

YOu have no right to bring somebody elses dotter home in mariage and trouble her, if she files some case on you, you gone, along with you your parents also gone.  Change house before your wife does something untoward and you all have to repent and weep.

Mr. Gyan Prakash,

First of all you need to think about your words again, because i think you also cam from paticot and no wonder in today's life there are lots of people like you who left there parents for wifes.

For your information at a age parents can't live at their own they need someone to take care of them. But people like you can take care of wife's paticot only. You don't have to look for your parents again.

and whatever the result will be, i am not gonna leave my parents like you did. 

and i am not mamma's palu wala boy, i know i have a big responsiblity of my parents and my wife and my daughter as well. 

I want to see both of them happy and i want to live with both and hopefully one day i will make this. 

deepak (Web designer)     07 September 2015

Mr. prabhakar advocate

She is behaving like this, coz she like more to her parents and she ask me very frequently to visit her parents house but i deny. I took her to her parents house but not very frequently, we visit her house once in a month. Her house is not too far from my house only 10km.

His mother and cousin sister used to call her on daily basis and after that everything will go wrong. Her mother condition is not very good and nor bad either. But her brother's wife is not taking good care of her and her brother is also not think about his mother.

I allow my wife to stay there for few day when my mother in law was ill but you know i have my own family so how can i leave her at there parents house on daily basis.

Her family should understand that everyone has their family and responsibilty

This is the main cause.

Thanks

Jothish Kumar (Consultant)     07 September 2015

Can a man get divorce from wife =  No only husband (legal) is  eligible to get divorce.

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     07 September 2015

Yes, husband can get divorce but it takes time.  It cannot be done I a day or few weeks 

Mukesh sharma (job )     09 September 2015

yes husband also take divorce if he think he would not run this relation more than and wife not support are other some kind of things than he file application in court but its time to one year or depend on court if he think some thing make relation again than he give decree of live with wife foe some time 

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 September 2015

good reply by deepak but i tell you some time we face problem in our family 

so first you talk with parents yu and your wife after if their no result than you file application in court for divorce 

if  you want custody you baby than you tell to court your behieviour of your wife and request to give custody of baby to you

Mukesh sharma (job )     10 September 2015

good reply by deepak but i tell you some time we face problem in our family 

so first you talk with parents yu and your wife after if their no result than you file application in court for divorce 

if  you want custody you baby than you tell to court your behieviour of your wife and request to give custody of baby to you

deepak (Web designer)     10 September 2015

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to you all for your suggestions.

After a long conversation with my wife and parents, both are agree to keep quite and stay together.
Let's see how long this will work.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register