LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satender   02 September 2015

is surname missing from caste certificate

hiiiii.....my name is sushil singh negi in all ma educational certificates...i belong to sc category...ma original name is satender singh.....my caste certificate has satender singh ,negi is nt included in that.....i am applying for govt jobs in reserved category...will it create any problem bcz negi is nt included in it.....if there is any,is there is any way i should nt face any problem with dis.... wat should i do...i have some govt interviews soon

Learning

4 Replies

satender   02 September 2015

sorry it is sushil singh in caste certificate...jst negi is nt there in da caste certificate.......

antim   02 September 2015

Why you are playing with your career. . Surname can be changed , if your ancestors use which surnames you can change that.. but though 'negi' has been mentioned as your surname in your all educational certificate, you must use your surname in your caste certificate. .. also 'Negi' is your surname not your sub-caste, and surname doesn't means to any caste..

antim   02 September 2015

Why you are playing with your career. . Surname can be changed , if your ancestors use which surnames you can change that.. but though 'negi' has been mentioned as your surname in your all educational certificate, you must use your surname in your caste certificate. .. also 'Negi' is your surname not your sub-caste, and surname doesn't means to any caste..

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 September 2015

What is the benefit you are going to avail by including the surname behind your name at this stage.  If you have availed the benefits of SCcommuityand  this surname disallows the said privileges meant for sc community, your position will be  very awkward.So better dont try any gimmick and remain calm about it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register