NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     28 August 2015

Did Your Wife File 498 A and DV ??

DID YOUR WIFE FILE 498A and DV ???

NO.

SHE DID NOT.

THEN WHO DID ???

Hmmm...

Read this and SEE HOW YOU CAN TAKE YOUR VEHICLE ON REVERSE GEAR AND GET YOUR

WIFE TO THINK SENSIBLY. FIRST OPEN HER EYES TO REALITY.

Yes, Might be lengthy, but opens your eyes. Last Paragraph in this post, Brings the

SUN-LIGHT into your MIND.

____________________________________________________________________________________

This incident happened around a few years ago. ( For some members who do not believe that this might have happened, I have no words. They are free to interpret as they want to ).

In the City's Central District in Bangalore, I met an Advocate Client.

He was basically from Maharashtra and we were discussing general matters.

His neighbour walked in along with a female client and her parents and he left.

I was sitting right there.

This female client started her lengthy laundry list of complaints about her husband and in-laws.

She had already moved under Dowry Act and the usual police station drama had stunned her husband and his family members.

Without a court injunction she wanted all jewellery and items back.

The Inspector at that Police Station, was known to be of a gentlemanly type.

He counselled the husband and that husband returned all the items and the Dowry Case got closed at the Police Station itself, with a NO DUES formally signed by both and her father and father-in-law signing as witnesses.

This woman, had that as a major complaint and wanted action to be initiated against the Police Inspector too.

Although as a projected victim, the state represented her, she wanted a good advocate for effective guidance.

She quickly arrived at 498A and DV, within a few minutes of the meeting.

She wanted those to be invoked.

She had a huge list of complaints from toilet cleaning to laundry to cooking to finance,...etc etc etc

This advocate listened to her for 30 minutes, patiently. 

He then started asking her about loans and property.

She said they own a flat under joint ownership ( husband and wife ) and that for a period of SEVEN MONTHS, when her husband was unemployed, she had to pay the entire EMI.

She wanted that to be cited as one of the strong reasons for supporting the charge of MENTAL AGONY THROUGH FINANCIAL PRESSURE.

He then asked her about his ancestral property.

She gave a mischievous smile and said his parents own a house and immediately her father popped up a question if alimony can bring in a share of that property too.

This advocate shot one question next.

" who told you about 498A and DV ? "

She replied "  My previous Advocate  ".

He asked " Why do you want to move away from him ? "

She remained Silent for a minute and plainly said

" He started behaving crazily and I felt insecure with his s*xist comments and hints. His colleague was a lady advocate but she seemed to feel that her male colleague's behaviour was normal behaviour of Men ".

The next question from this Advocate was " What might have been the average age of your previous advocate ? "

She replied " Maybe 25 to 32. I do not know. But he is a young advocate ".

This advocate handed her papers to her and said

" THANK YOU MADAM. 

498 A and DV WILL NOT MOVE FROM MY DESK.

YOUR CASE BELONGS TO ' WEAR AND TEAR ' CATEGORY WHICH IS A PART OF

MATRIMONIAL LIFE.

WITHOUT ANY STRONG EVIDENCE TO PROVE TORTURE, I CANNOT INVEST MY TIME ON

YOUR FILE AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND.

The Police too have already closed that dowry case.

Applying through the court and re-opening that file, moving court for a different I.O. ( Investigation Officer ),...etc would have low success rate.

It could also turn against you, as a false case.

It might become serious and you might be accused of PLAYING A FRAUD UPON THE COURT and THE LAW AND ORDER DEPARTMENT TOO.

I HAVE ENOUGH CIVIL CASES AND CRIMINAL MATTERS THAT FETCH ME GOOD MONEY

AS EARNINGS.

I DO NOT NEED TO DEPEND ON YOUR FILE FOR MY BREAD AND BUTTER.

IF YOU WANT TO GET INTO A CAT AND MOUSE GAME AGAINST YOUR HUSBAND,

YOU CAN APPROACH A DIFFERENT ADVOCATE "

Daughter, Father and Mother left with puzzled looks on their faces.

____________________________________________________________________________________

After they left, I asked him why he was so rude.

He replied with these lines :

That is our profession. We have to be harsh and stern most of the time.

Or else we get clients who will throw their weight on our feet, pay us a paltry sum, criticize us and walk away.

I AM A LEGAL OFFICER. I AM NOT A LEGAL PROSTITUTE.

I WILL TAKE A CASE ONLY IF I WANT TO.

NOBODY CAN FORCE ME TO ACCEPT A FILE.

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO TREAT US AS LEGAL PROSTITUTES AND TRY TO DRIVE OUR MIND.

I DO NOT ENTERTAIN SUCH PEOPLE.

See, this woman has actually had no serious issue.

SHE DOES NOT WANT TO FILE THE 498A AND DV.

HER ADVOCATE HAS WANTED TO.

SHE IS STILL FLOATING IN THAT ADVOCATE's MAGIC WAND SCENARIO HE HAS CREATED PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

That fellow has blown and inflated the balloon within her mind.

That Inspector was a smart chap.

He knows that the Magistrate and the Asst.Public Prosecutor would not even bother about dowry matters where the woman is alive and normal.

Even when there has been a case of burning of wife for dowry, but wife alive, I have heard of a case during my early years when the APP told her " Take Four Thousand rupees compensation from your husband and move on, in Life ". That was serious matter in those days and the PP himself intervened and ensured that adequate legal proceedings were set into motion, supporting her case.

But this case is a file with no weight at all.

Especially now, Courts are very particular in NOT PRECIPITATING any matter since that would see a case and a counter-case and another counter and it would just go on piling up cases for the court.

That young advocate has attempted to BLOW IT OUT OF PROPORTION by capitalizing on her ANGER and her family's EGO.

If it is a serious matter such as burning the woman, immorality, pushing her into prostitution,...etc, the matter is treated very seriously.

But when both the husband and wife are alive  and life is normal, in general, time is the only healer.

So the courts usually look at the compromise factor.

That is why Acquittals are many and Convictions are very few, even in 498A.

That Inspector of Police has dealt with it in a very mature way.

He realized that her advocate had triggered her off and she was hell-bent upon TEACHING HIM A LESSON.

We advocates see many people  in our career with that GOAL of  I WANT TO TEACH HIM A LESSON.

SO THAT POLICE INSPECTOR REALIZED THAT

THIS IS A FOUNDATION BEING LAID TO

HARASS THE HUSBAND IN THE FUTURE AND

CLEVERLY HE DROVE THE

CASE TOWARDS A

' NO-DUES ' and gave the husband an

upper hand.

With that No-Dues, even the Commissioner of Police can turn it against her for attempting to file false cases.

Even if she files through the court, the jurisdiction or any othe police will plainly submit an ADVERSE REPORT against her, labelling her MOTIVE as one driven by EMOTIONAL INSTABILITY along with CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY and NOT BY FACTS.

On the other hand, her husband can file a case of GIVING DOWRY and 120 B ( Criminal Conspiracy ) and CRIMINAL DEFAMATION against her and her family.

Her husband has been Gentle. He has just let her go and thereby he has spared her.

So, the moment she realized that the heat is turning against her, she has quickly exited the Police Station and the Inspector knew that she will quickly exit.

The Police know enough methods to drive such complainants away.

When we advocates wonder at times in some 376 ( Rape ) cases filed by a prostitute,the Police deal with them appropriately and those women run away.

But those prostitutes go and fetch some advocate who tries to convince the court and the police to get some amount of compensation to his client, but both the advocate and that prostitute get kicked out.

It is not that easy as these people think it is. They hear stories somewhere and believe that all people can

be bought in the judiciary.

It is not so.

Courts and Police Stations are not cricket stadiums.

People should not try to play games there. Consequences can be serious.

In this case, they have just permitted this woman to run away.

We drive away such people. Their files are more of a headache. They do not want a solution.

They want a prolonged fight.

If we entertain such clients, our time and reputation are both at stake.

Look at her advocate. He has just experimented with his client's safety and life.

There are some advocates who are pervert by nature. You cannot change them.

The moment they see a family matter, they study the file thoroughly.

They study the scenario of her family, her parents, her finances, properties,..etc and multiple factors of life.

Then they study her thinking pattern and how she reacts if scared.

If her family members are the ego-types, it becomes easier for that advocate since he can use their 

emotions to further his hidden agenda of WOMEN AND WEALTH.

So, he MOVES STRATEGICALLY.

HE NEVER ALLOWS THEIR ANGER TO SUBSIDE. HE MAKES THEM BELIEVE THAT THEIR ANGER IS JUSTIFIED.

HE KEEPS PAMPERING THEIR EGO AND DRIVES THEM TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE VICTIMS AND THE HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY ARE CRIMINALS AND THAT DIVORCE IS THE BEST OPTION.

Further to this, those advocates IMMEDIATELY drive the case to the POLICE STATION.

Those advocates know that A WOMAN WHO GOES TO THE POLICE STATION will NEVER BE ACCEPTED BY HER HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS AGAIN.

That is the first step.

They BREAK ALL POSSIBILITIES OF HER RETURN TO HER MATRIMONIAL HOME.

That GATE is closed.

Once this is achieved, those advocates do MULTIPLE TRICKS to finally BED HER one day and also explore options to EXTRACT MONEY FROM HER.

After that, they hurt her much more further, by issuing seriously provocative statements such as 

' A DIVORCEE WOMAN IS PUBLIC PROPERTY '

and then they avoid her and move on to their next victim.

The moment i see these REVENGE SEEKING WOMEN, i avoid their files.

They BECOME TOO HEAVY TO BEAR AND THEIR WEIGHT FALLS ON OUR FEET.

I am happy with my MVC, Conveyancing and other Land Dispute Cases.

Family matters, where there are serious issues, give us a sense of satisfaction too that we have assisted a genuine victim.

These REVENGE FILES are a WASTE, since efforts and headache are both HIGH and finally

I have to end up with a dirty feeling of having victimized a Man and his family.

I DO NOT PERMIT MY CLIENTS TO WRITE THE LAW-BOOKS FOR ME TO REFER.

NORMAL ADVOCATES HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF SUCH CLIENTS WHO FIT IN THEIR OWN LAW.

Such files are of no interest to normal advocates like us.

My Senior whose Photo you see on the wall, visits this office rarely.

He started practise here in this same office, around 40 years ago.

He handed over the keys to me, gave me WORKING CAPITAL of Thirty Thousand Rupees and gave me one advise that I follow till date and God is giving me enough files with enough money to lead a comfortable life with my family.

That advise was

" MONEY WITH A CURSE BY YOUR CLIENT,  

MONEY WITH THE TEARS OF YOUR CLIENT,

MONEY WITH THE ANGER OF YOUR CLIENT, AGAINST YOU "

AVOID THESE THREE SCENARIOS.

STICK TO YOUR PROFESSION AND BE SINCERE TO IT AND YOUR PROFESSION WILL

REWARD YOU.

________________________________________________________________________________

So, Guys, who has filed 498A, Dowry Harassment and DV ?

Your Wife ?

No.

It is her Advocate.

FILING HAND IS HERS.

THE DRIVING MIND IS HER ADVOCATE's MIND ALONG WITH THE MINDS OF HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

So, she is SURVIVING USING BORROWED INTELLIGENCE and not her own intelligence.

So, guys, whom are you fighting ???

Your Wife ????

NO

You are fighting her advocate.

So, guys, who is your wife ???

The woman you married ???

NO.

It is that Advocate and her people who are playing the cinema role of your wife who is divorcing you.

So guys, now you strategize on your moves to REMOVE THE THIRD PARTIES FROM YOUR MATRIMONIAL ISSUES.

IF YOU ARE ABLE TO CONVINCE YOUR WIFE THAT SHE HAS TO BRING HER MIND OUT OF HER ADVOCATE's MIND-COAT and the MIND-COAT of her FAMILY MEMBERS, and

IF YOUR WIFE JOINS YOU AGAIN, 

JUST ONE SINGLE COMPLAINT BY HER AGAINST THAT ADVOCATE FOR VIOLATING ETHICS OF THE PROFESSION AND THOSE THIRD-PARTY FRIENDS AND RELATIVES, FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER DEPRESSED STATE OF MIND AND MIS-LEADING HER, CAN mean SERIOUS TROUBLE for HER ADVOCATE and her friends and relatives WHO HAVE NO RIGHT TO POKE THEIR NOSE INTO A PRIVATE MATRIMONIAL ISSUE.

COMPLAINT AT

1) Human Rights Commision

2) Police Station

3) Bar Council

is enough to send them packing.

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND REMOVE THE BLACK SHEEP.

Ensure your safety and peace of mind.

As a MAN, protect your family.

As a couple, bury your differences and be a RESPONSIBLE AND LOVING COUPLE.

LIFE IS TO BE ENJOYED AND NOT TO BE FOUGHT IN COURTS AND POLICE STATIONS.

WAKE UP.

EARN YOUR HAPPINESS AND YOUR FAMILY'S HAPPINESS.

RE-GAIN YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND YOUR FAMILY's PEACE OF MIND.

________________________________________________________________________________

Learning

6 Replies

Ravi (a)     28 August 2015

Thanks! your ideas & thoughts & stories are valid & true. no doubt about it.

if a wife can be manipulated by an advocate & friends/relatives games, why is such a wife getting married in the first place?

after marriage, husband gives happy home & family to wife because he trusts his new wife already. in today's nuclear world, where husband resides in a work city away from home by a distance of 1000+ km with wife alone, just starting a fresh life & marriage, the wife creates panic havoc by telling lies to her parents & friends & relatives that the husband is demanding dowry, not giving food or money whereas in reality the wife enjoying and commanding her husband by all means and in reality husband is facing the domestic violence. And if husband resists, will get police threats. Does this also cover your logic that the girl is manipulated by advocate/friends/family & relatives?

@ Ravi and All Readers and Members

Having written lengthy posts that touch upon the law as well as real incidents ( not stories as in fiction, but purely facts ), I would summarize with this brief one.

" PROBE, PROBE AND PROBE DEEPLY TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH TO SEE THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE ENTERED YOUR WIFE's MIND AND ARE MANIPULATING IT.

IN SHORT, VISUALIZE WITHIN YOUR MIND, A TOTAL STRANGER ENTERING YOUR CAR, PUSHING YOU TO THE REAR SEAT AND TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR VEHICLE.

ONCE IN THE REAR, YOU HAVE A FEW STRANGERS ROBBING YOU AT GUN-POINT.

Now apply this same scenario to your married life.

First assess if your wife is thinking, speaking and doing whatever she is doing, with her own intelligence or is it on borrowed intelligence from one or more manipulators who HAVE SEIZED her mind like seizing your car and DRIVING THE VEHICLE OF HER MIND which should be driven by herself and they might either have some reason to strike you or it could also be plainly meaningless blind hatred for you.

IDENTIFY THOSE STRANGERS, THE GAME-PLAYERS IN YOUR MATRIMONIAL LIFE, STRATEGIZE AND KICK THEM OUT AND YOU HAVE THE SOLUTION ON HAND AND YOU ACHIEVE YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND FAMILY's SAFETY, HAPPINESS AND PEACE.

DO NOT BLINDLY KICK YOUR WIFE.

KICK THOSE PLAYERS WHO HAVE ENTERED HER MIND and ARE DRIVING THE VEHICLE OF HER MIND thereby making her mind think the way they want it to.

IDENTIFY THOSE STRANGERS, THE GAME-PLAYERS IN YOUR MATRIMONIAL LIFE, STRATEGIZE AND KICK THEM OUT.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

HUSBAND AND WIFE MEANS HUSBAND AND WIFE.

ONE SOUL IN TWO BODIES.

NO INTERFERENCE BY ANY THIRD PARTY.  NO DIVORCE.

HUSBAND AND WIFE ARE TOGETHER TILL DEATH DO THEM APART.

NO NEED FOR ANY DEBATE ON THIS SIMPLE BUT STRONG LAW OF NATURE.

Ravi (a)     28 August 2015

okay!

In my case, the wife played a major, the abla nari did everything - enjoying when i was crying due to her sins, kept her happy as a good husband does. she did everything all that nonsense to me and she herself told me that she is doing it to make me bow for her demand.

on the outer side, she changed the whole story and all their parents/relatives believed. instead of correcting the girl, they threatened me about DV/498a/police complaints for all every single thing she tortured me.

what do you call to this class of brides who does all the wrong deeds without her maternal help?

@ Ravi Exactly the point. Her maternal side is to blame. Their genes within her drove her thinking anti-you. You missed out on projecting yourself as HER MAN in it's entire form. You took her lightly and failed to ensure the evolution of her genetic mould from that of her maternal side to that of yours. A woman is always compared to the creeper that needs a strong tree as support. Like the mexican criminal who trained his monkey to steal and hand-over the goods to him, your wife's maternal side have trained her psychologically to ROB YOUR PEACE OF MIND AND HAND IT OVER TO THEM. Get them out of her mind. Just do it.

vaibhav   11 January 2016

Good and Informative post ....

srk (Service)     12 January 2016

There is Humanity and Professionalism still left in some of the lawyers.

Thanks a lot for you time Mr Iyer.

Regards

SRK

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register