Appeale against htc

Dear Experts,

I bought a HTC 516 mobile on 17th-Oct-14 and the touch panel of this phone stopped wrking on 20th-July-15.As it was under warrenty I gave this phone to service center on HTC. When I followed up with HTC they say I will have to pay 8000 Rs for repair cost and gave me a quotation. When i checked the quotation was not of my phone, the IMEI number on quotation is not mine but name on quotation is mine. WHen I complaint this to HTC they said sorry and said will reply me back but now every week I have to follow up and still no reponse is there from HTC. I want to teach these people a lesson, so please suggest what should I do.


Upendra Tripathi

civil practice

file complaint in consumer redressal forum of your area.



Send the entire narration to MD of HTC and demand immediate replacement, and compensation.

If no satisfactory relief is given pull them to DCDRF.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x