LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Danny   25 August 2015

Section 354d

HI EVERYONE.ON JUNE 14,2015 MY GIRL FRIEND PARENTS MADE HER TO FILE A CASE ON ME F.I.R IS FILED IPC SECTION 354D.SETTLEMENT IS MADE ON THE DAY ITSELF BUT CIRCLE INSPECTOR IS NOT CLOSING CASE.THEY ARE SAYING CASE WILL BE CLOSED AFTER MARRIAGE OF MY GIRLFRIEND.

1.IN HOW MANY DAYS CI HAS TO FILE CHARGESHEET FOR 354D?

2.WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO CLOSE THE CASE?

3.STEP THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN BY ME AGAINST CORRUPTED CI AND SI?

Learning

5 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     25 August 2015

Except 354D what are the sections made in the FIR?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 August 2015

They have to file the chargesheet within 90 days

Krishna Murthy Pasupula (High Court Advocate )     25 August 2015

What kind of settlement is ended? Is it legally binding/acceptable or any other means?

1. Please also note that station officer should file charge sheet within 90 days.
  2. Submit a request letter to the station officer along with settlement copy to close the case
  3. If you are sure about their corruption (not any emotional blame) and  has to substantiate their corruption. Then you can apprise to his higher officials or Take help of the local state anticorruption dept.  

Adv. Yogesh V Nayyar (Lawyer)     25 August 2015

Chargesheet except in cases where there is capital punishment, imprisonment for life and upto 10 years and more is to be filed in 60 days.

Danny   03 October 2015

FIR is registered under Acts And Sections 506,354(D)(2)­IPC,65­ITA­2000­2008 on 15-JULY-2015.Sub Inspector took a letter from me that "I will be available for investigation" and sent me to Circle Inspector.Case is settled on the day itself before CI, he took a letter on white paper from me that I will not contact her and said to us CASE will be disposed as false case in fewdays.Its been 110days they have not produced me before magistrate and they have not produced chargesheet also.CI kept the case in hold and he will keep the case until she got married(sources said).How long they can hold the case without producing before Magistrate and filling charge sheet.?What should be done to case get closed.?

Attached File : 323406 20151003141807 981664076 fir.pdf downloaded: 88 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register