LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somashekhar N S   16 August 2015

Compassionate Job for my younger brother

My father was working in education department in Karnataka state.My father died on 18.02.2014 during service due to health problems.My mother had expired before fathers death in 2007. My father was married to second wife in 1999. Due to this me, my brother & my mother started living separately to avoid torture of my step mother. I am elder son working in private organisation and staying separately before death of my father & my mother. Now My younger brother is unemployed and not married. Since i am working in private sector & can lead my life myself. So my younher applied for compassionate job. But his application is questioned that why i am not accepted job, what is my job, my income certificate from tahashildar. How should I proceed such that my younger brother can get job. Basically I am not married & staying away from my brother.

Learning

2 Replies

Somashekhar N S   18 August 2015

Is it required to submit my reason for not accepting job & my income certificate. I have contacted dept. They informed like this.

Somashekhar N S   12 September 2015

Is anyone here to help me out... My above matter is still unsolvable.. My all relatives are supporting my fathers second wife and they are not ready to give any property to us. And even my younger brother put the application for compassionate job BEO office is not sending file properly simply they missed a degree certificate and saying you have not given. It seems like all my relatives want to make all benefits to go to second wife. And I don't know they have already taken GPF illegally. Please some one reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register