LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baiju Mehta (Prop.)     15 August 2015

Who is tenant ?

My freind has purchase one flat in One apartment for his mother. General rules in this apartment is maintanace charges to be doubled for tenant. (Owner pay single). Now managment of this apartment has taken stand that owner is not staying so maintanance charges to be collected double.  

Now owner is stated that my mother is not my tenant and not colecting any rent from his mother. So he is not supposed to pay the doubled amount.

I want to know that what is correct ?

Is maitanance charges to be pay doubled ?

Is Mother can be consider as a tenant ?

Awaiting for authentic solution at the earliest as Managment is using tough and rough words in demand of maintanance charges. Owener has already paid Single maintance charges as usal. 

Thanks

Baiju Mehta

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 August 2015

parents cant be considered as tenant unless you collect rent from them and had made a rental agreement with them

Baiju Mehta (Prop.)     16 August 2015

Troubles from the managment My firend's younger brother started to live with mother.

Is younger brother can be tenant ?   No rental charges collected.

Mukesh sharma (job )     27 October 2015

no parents not be tenant  and why managemant do this you talk with them bec mother and your younger also your family member you have not collect rent from them and no any rent agreement with your mother and younger brother so why mangement do this you can file case against 

Baiju Mehta (Prop.)     27 October 2015

Thanks to all of you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register