Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maithreyi   02 August 2015

Official name on sslc/pan/dl v/s the name on birth certifica

Hi,

All the identification proofs [PAN/DL/Aadhar] have my official name.
But the original birth certificate with this official name was lost / wasn't taken from the school at the time of transfer.
Currently, the birth certificate that I have has a different name on it.
And i need a correct birth certificate to apply for a passport.
I scoured the forum for all the queries related to name correction and they have asked for this gazette publication method.
Are there any alternatives? I have been visiting the courts and hospital that  i was born in and getting refusals.Technically, I am not changing my name.

please note:  i was born in Mysore.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

-Maithreyi

Learning

1 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     02 August 2015

Your query is confusing. Please clarify the following points to give proper advise. 1. Have you got two birth certificates showing different names on it? 2. What are you doing? A govt. employee or private employee/ self occupied professional/ businessman. 3. Which name is appeared on your birth certificate and other documents? 4. Which name is appeared on your degrees / certificates (specially on matriculation certificate)? Gazzate publication is needed in the case of govt. employee. If your are private business owner or private service provider, then there is no need for gazzatte publication. Please clarify the above points, I can help you much better in this regard, as I have personal experience in this matter. You can contact me at: adv.jindaldimple@gmail.com mobile - 9872578325

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register