Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghu (some)     16 July 2015

Advice needed desperately in false sc/st case

Dear all,

I and my wife were falsely implicated in an sc/St case in India.The police took the side of the complainant as he got some influence.The grudge on us in the apartment issues lead to file the case on us.there was a physical fight.he wants to settle scores with us using this case.fir was filed on us.we were in judicial remand for some time for the offence we didn't commit.the dsp who came for investigation didn't conduct it properly.witness are from 6 families. He went to the houses of 2 families whom are  complainant friends.one didn't tell that we used caste words which was true.also the other one who is witness no 2 didn't tell at the time of investigation.but after wards the person  was compelled to tell by them.the first witness was not there at the time the incident happened. I pleaded with dcp to conduct a fair investigation by going and finding thw truth by questioning other witnessess also.but he didnt.Now they are Happy watching me depressed and suffering.I am a common man. Charge sheet is not yet made.my lawyer applied squash / stay in high court which was given only for 7 days ,also which is of no use.what can I do?I am also in a thought of approaching shrc.will they make fair and secret investigation.will the police put grudge on me and harass me.also please guide me how to approach..

Common man.

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     16 July 2015

You can defend the case in court of law.Seek the advise of your lawyer.Complaint to the HRC may not be effective since the state police is investing the case.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2015

you are not giving facts of the case.

raghu (some)     16 July 2015

what facts I need to give sir..

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2016

cannot expect much from shrc.

turst on your lawyer if he is dependable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register