LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sathya   06 July 2015

caste problem

Hi This is sathya.am frm tamilnadu.am a sc caste my hubby is mbc.nw in his family they wont acept.i want to change my community from sc to mbc.Is their any option to change it or guide me how can i convert my caste.bt strictly i want to change aftr that only i can able to marry him.pls guide me

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 July 2015

it is not possible to change caste in hinduism.just try to convince their family to accept you

sathya   23 July 2015

Ok bt one of his relative ask me about adoption method.Is their any chances to adopt means please guide me tat means if one of his relative can adopt me means can i able to change my community ? ( sc to mbc)

sathya   23 July 2015

Ok bt one of his relative ask me about adoption method.Is their any chances to adopt means please guide me tat means if one of his relative can adopt me means can i able to change my community ? ( sc to mbc)

sathya   23 July 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register