Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SSP (XYZ)     21 June 2015

What is Advocate comission in divorce case

Hi All,

My divorce case has been moved to Advocates commission, after several adjornments.

I really do not have any idea about Advocate commission and how it works.

Could any one please suggest me how it works and who will manage this commission. Is there any time bond for this? And do they need my presence each time?

Thanks

Learning

8 Replies

rajuchowdappa   21 June 2015

It's depends upon the advocate fee that on which way take up your case.

surjit singh (Assistant)     21 June 2015

It is a commision where the parties themself should be present. And the commission will try to see if possible to settle the matter amicable.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 June 2015

Mr. Surjit Singh is right.

SSP (XYZ)     22 June 2015

Hi Surjit Singh,

Thanks for your Reply.  Can you please explain me more about this advocate comission.

1. Who will be nominate as advocate comission chairman.

2. Will there be any time bond for this to finish this report.

3. Due to some Project comittments i need 2 monts time to attend in front of this comission. Can i request for more time.

4. Is my presence required every time (or) some one can attend behalf of me in front of this comission.

Thanks

SSP

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     22 June 2015

1. Who will be nominate as advocate comission chairman.

Trained advocate manages the mediation between the parties.  The proceedings will run in cordial atmosphere without any legal and technical hangs.  There are already 3 to 4 advocates appointed to mediate between the estranged spouses and one of them will take up your case.

2. Will there be any time bond for this to finish this report.

They will give short dates of 10 to 15 days and hold  the sittings for 3 to 4 times in a case.  If there is a hope for reconciliation, they will continue it.  If anyone party insists that it is a futile exercise, the matter goes back to court.

3. Due to some Project comittments i need 2 monts time to attend in front of this comission. Can i request for more time.

You put this thing before the mediator, and he will grant time.

4. Is my presence required every time (or) some one can attend behalf of me in front of this comission

It is preferable.  If not possible, for some dates you can send your representative.

1 Like

surjit singh (Assistant)     22 June 2015

Nothing to add. Mr Chandrasekhar has explained in toto.
1 Like

SSP (XYZ)     22 June 2015

Hi Chandrasekhar and Surjit Sirs,

Thanks for your reply and Very useful information.

From my side i am not ready for Reconciliation  due to several reasons, and  I am looking for divorce only,

My advocate said that all the Chief and Cross examinations will happend in front of the comission in the presense of both party advocates.

Then commision will prepare the report and submitt in the court.  Based on the Commission report, Judge will take the Decession.

Are the above statements True?

Will Judge takes decession based on Commision Report?

Once the Matter moves to court, Chief and Cross examinations will take place Again?

Please suggest me. which is the best way if I am looking for only divorce not for Reconcilliation.

Thanks

SSP

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     28 May 2016

It is totally depend up on the nature of matter i.e. civil or criminal case.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register