Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAWAL (Senior Consultant)     15 June 2015

Harresment with family

Hi Experts ,

I am currently working abroad and my family(wife and daughter)staying here in our own flat.

We were unfortunate as we have Lift adjoining our main door which hampers our privacy as we cannot keep our door open most of the time.

We have four flats on our floor and since day one nobody has any problem using common floor and all were comfortable with plants and pots.

My wife keep herself busy in plantation and she has put some plant pots in common area and small flower water pot which she keeps on festive occasion  .Secondly  we also made small wooden partition using our half wall some 2 years back as we faced lot of nuisance of neighbor’s keeping chappals/ sleepers and Garbage in front of our door which eventually looks very odd when we go out  .Till then neighbor has never raised any objection on any part although the partition and pots were made and kept, in his presence.

Since last one year the neighbor (Husband and wife) started creating problem forcing my wife to remove all pots and partition in my absence.

She(neighbor) is keeping open iron shoe rack and Baby Pram adjoining her wall .Apart from this , she demanded space adjoining Lift at our side to keep broken Pram, which we gave and rest of the space were beautified by my wife with Plant pots.

Couple of times I asked them about what exactly bothering them when I visit my family and the same time they requested for some space for them which we gave them . At the same time they also kept their baby Pram, and their open shoe rack adjoining their door wall.

Later his wife did some unusual activities probably to harass, 

*Throwing hairs in front of our door.

*Drag plant pots in front of door.

*Keeping garbage in front of our door

*Intentionally keeping dustbin open in front of our door.

*Tries to break the pots etc.

On all these occasions , my wife didn’t said to her anything , rather she complaint about the same to Society.

She(Neighbor) became violent when she was advised by society to keep her dustbin closed and started keeping again the same in open condition thereby making the stairs case more dirty.

After that ,series of incidents took place  in my absence:-

1. 17th Feb 2015 on festive occasion of ShivRatri , The thing became worse when neighbor blocked my family inside the house by blocking the door by keeping the Plant and water pot in such a way, that the door cannot be opened and this has happened twice same day.

My wife reacted and removed the pot with great difficulty and this harassment was notified to society with written letter.

This was purely done intentionally by neighbor

2.25th Feb 2015, my daughters exam were going on , neighbor again kept the water pot in front of door in the morning, thereby blocking the main door  with an intention that no body from house comes out.

Again my wife removed the same with great difficulty but did not reacted.

As a precautionary measure , I installed the Camera in front of my house facing towards my door and common area and this is purely for the safety of my family, with an intimation to society.

3. 03rd March 2015, I visited family and again talked to them verbally, and requested humbly that my wife will keep the flower water pot on festive occasions and this has been agreed by them.

4. 08th April 2015, my wife lit a diva on festive occasion , she intensively drag the diva just below the main wooden door and destroyed the Rangoli drawing.

My wife after coming from market adjusted and corrected the same.

5.21st April 2015, on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya, as agreed , my wife put the flower water pot in front of main gate in morning. She(Neighbor) drag the same with her Baby Pram intensively with an intention to break it and enter in to Lift though she can avoid that , as other people on floor, never had any problem, and it was recorded in camera .After 20 minutes she again came back from the lift and deliberately hit the wooden Partition and flower water pot with an intention to break it and immediately my wife open the door and garbbed her pram to avoid breaking the partition and thereby flower water pot. Immediately she(Neighbor) started shouting and started the Mobile phone video camera saying that you hit me and my Baby . It was, fortunately, my wife's friend was at home who saw this incident and the evidence of this episode.

6.On same day , late night just after the incident she threatened my wife, of dire consequences. And she also raised a police complaint about this incident although police didn't come .This incident made my wife and daughter suffering huge mental tension and harassment After, this incident I advised my wife not to say anything even though she break the pots or provoke you to say something and told advise to keep cool till I come.

She also started defaming my wife and daughter name in society by calling people at her home and used lot many abusive words.

Now since I am here, what is the best action should I take to teach this family a sort of lesson, so she should not dare to do this again.

Kindly advice. on my mail id-nawal_saxena2003@yahoo.co.in

Learning

1 Replies

aarjun vhajage (Lawyer)     22 June 2015

File a complainant against your neighbour in police station

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register