Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

devinathpuli   05 June 2015

Maitri karar

Dear All,

Iam married on 06/May/2011 in Hindu Customs. I dont have any physical relation with my wife since day one. She has very fear towards Sex she use to cry and beg me so i also not to force her. I shown her to Lady doctor she suggested there is no problem with her physically but Mentally she is not ready for s*x and suggested Psyciatrist. But my wife not cooperated to visit Psyciatrist saying i will change but never changed. I tried commiting suicide on 28/Aug/2014 but was saved still no change in her. At that time My family friend encouraged me and given hope in life. After that due to the good nature of That Girl our relation turned into Love. I requested my wife to give divorce but she denied and threatened me she will file false 498. Now how to file divorce by escaping 498. Im not at all willing to live with my wife. How to make way for second Girl to enter into my life legally. There parents are looking for matches. Im still a married bachelor. Kindly some one help

Learning

7 Replies

**Victim** (job)     05 June 2015

Don't know what to say but i m laughing a your daring. And i don't see anything wrong with your relation. Can you tell what was the damn problem that you are aiming for divorce ?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 June 2015

you can file petition for annulment of marriage on grounds of non consumption owing to wilful refusal by the respondent to consumate the marriage.that will declare the marriage null and void.that will help you to retain the bachelor tag as if the marriage had never occured.if she files 498a anytime before you get the marriage annuled you got no other option but to fight the case on merits but if she files 498a after getting annulment of marriage then you can quash it in high court

1 Like

devinathpuli   08 June 2015

Dear Sarvanan Sir, Usually how many days it will take for judgement if i file petition for annulment of marriage

(Guest)
Originally posted by : devinathpuli
Dear All,

Iam married on 06/May/2011 in Hindu Customs. I dont have any physical relation with my wife since day one. She has very fear towards Sex she use to cry and beg me so i also not to force her. I shown her to Lady doctor she suggested there is no problem with her physically but Mentally she is not ready for s*x and suggested Psyciatrist. But my wife not cooperated to visit Psyciatrist saying i will change but never changed. I tried commiting suicide on 28/Aug/2014 but was saved still no change in her. At that time My family friend encouraged me and given hope in life. After that due to the good nature of That Girl our relation turned into Love. I requested my wife to give divorce but she denied and threatened me she will file false 498. Now how to file divorce by escaping 498. Im not at all willing to live with my wife. How to make way for second Girl to enter into my life legally. There parents are looking for matches. Im still a married bachelor. Kindly some one help

Boss,

you s*x maniac. Since your wife is saying if you go for divorce she will file 498 cases means she wants TO BE WITH YOU. Why the hell do you want to Divorce such a wife ??????/

Just have patience idiot........You say you love her..........In Love , s*x is not that important. Please have patience and give her time.........Maybe she is yet to emerge from some emotional problem (like unable to forget her previous boyfriend) etc.......

Dont be a jerk and give her time.

You have no problems at all in your marriage.

devinathpuli   08 June 2015

Dear Harrasedguy,

I been harrased by her from Past Four Years and Iam a human being not machine. Not only s*x she has not fulfilled my life with any other happiness. even after my rebirth i didnt felt happiness in her attitude. She want me nly for status not for anything... She is demanding 50 Lakhs if she want to sign in Mutual Divorce where she is aware if i sell all my property it will be around 40 Lakhs nly. For remaining 10 Lakhs she is asking to sell my body parts and give her. You justify your answer with this Typical ladies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : devinathpuli
Dear Harrasedguy,

I been harrased by her from Past Four Years and Iam a human being not machine. Not only s*x she has not fulfilled my life with any other happiness. even after my rebirth i didnt felt happiness in her attitude. She want me nly for status not for anything... She is demanding 50 Lakhs if she want to sign in Mutual Divorce where she is aware if i sell all my property it will be around 40 Lakhs nly. For remaining 10 Lakhs she is asking to sell my body parts and give her. You justify your answer with this Typical ladies

I am SORRY I thought u said you married her 4 MONTHS AGO .

DIVORCE HER IMMEDIATELY

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     08 June 2015

Its not what she demand, but your status and capability counts for deciding quantom of alimony. MCD is good as it does not kill a lot of time and also you do not have to go thorough unnecessary mental agony by following lengthy court procedures.

Try for amicable settlement by mutual discussion with the family members.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register