Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D.mukherjee (fighter mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com)     09 May 2015

Sample discharge pitition

Dear Members,

Please help me in getting sample discharge petition u/s 227 crpc in false 498a/307/406/506/34IPC & 3/4dpa case.

Grounds: Abuse process of law

1. NO police investigation

2. Investigation completed in one day & arrested,nextday submitted before court for remand .Statements of F.I.R clearly showing corrections in writting and added 307 intentionally. No investigation made or visited any place of incidents.  

3.Chargesheet is replica of the statements.

4. Charges not attracting IPC 498A.

5.No date,time mentioned in the F.I.R or CS.

6.No 307 reports

7.OP is a Epilepsy patient,hide her virulent disease she married.

8.relation of couple of days

9.she is living more than 2 years separately.

10.Case filed with the accomplices  of local political ld. and police by her from her parental house on07thsep14 after leaving 1year 04 mnts from her mat.. home.She submitted a old copy (treatment done very after the marriage) of her Epilepsy treatment and falsely tring to prove it due to torture at her mat..

11. Her DV complaint also rejected and clearly showing no dowry harrasment or no torture.

12.These allegations not to be found in her earlier DV application before woman protection cell(For mahila suraksha)

13.She entangled two married elder sisters and their husbands residing in other State and also widow old mother!!

14.No witness of said crime place.

15.No police investigation done but IO  in CS mentioneed that some article seized by her.

16.She/op mentioned in her f.i.r one day before about to one mnt ago she went with her father to her mat..home and her husband pressed her throat..this is 3o7-no witness..no medical reports..

Exparts pls help..thanks in advance to all.

Need help for sample petition on above grounds and relevant judgements.

My mail id :mukherjeebandhu@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register