LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     07 May 2015

How do i receive the rti reply from pio

I have posted an RTI application 30 days back. Still waiting.

Just wanted to know how do PIO reply via registered post or through speed post or normal post.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2015

It can be either of these. Check with them.

If they don't send by Redg. Post/Speed Pots then you can atatch postage prepaid self addressed envelope and ask to send by it...................................You can also ask to send by email too.

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     07 May 2015

If you have any good format for filing RTI asking for reply through registered post. please share with me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 May 2015

NO format.

Add in the RTI application..........and mention the enclosed in list of enclosures.

You can send the copy of RTI application by email mentioning the Redg. post number vide which you have sent it.

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     08 May 2015

I will write like this. “Please find the postage prepaid self-addressed envelope and send it by Register post.”

In prepaid letter I will write TO and FROM but should I pay the registration charges from PIO to my address as well ? please confirm.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 May 2015

Log on to the website of the establishment/Find contact details of PIO,CPIO and speak to them and confirm.

Or send follow up to RTI application by email and let them reply to you.

Or attach postage prepaid envelope that you can buy from Post Office or affix postage stamps on the self adressed envelope.

Or visit the PIO in person and confirm.

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     09 May 2015

Thanks Kumar, Some of my questions others will answer only 1st time. next time if i ask another question on the answer they will not reply.  I request all the member's not to leave untill fully answered. Once again thanks for your complete reply.

shilpashetty (Shop Owner)     12 May 2015

For 2nd Appeal in RTI. DO we need once again take 10Rs Postal Order

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 May 2015

For detailed knowledge and support on RTI log onto various portals e.g;

www.rtiindia.org

https://www.facebook.com/bighelpers

righttoinformation.gov.in

https://rtionline.gov.in

etc..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register