Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran Pande (SSE)     23 April 2015

Desertion period for divorce

Respected Sir,

I am Kiran and 40 year old. I have been living separately from my wife for 1.5years. I am planning to file divorce on the ground of desertion.

As my wife is very arrogant and physic in nature. I have a 2 year son and currently living with his mother.

As I know if I file a divorce, I will get criminal cases gift package from my wife. I have already prepared for that.

How minimum years of separation should be needed to file for divorce on basis of desertion?

Thanks,

Kiran

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 April 2015

two years of continuous seperation is must for divorce on grounds of desertion but it got to be wilful desertion by your wife and shouldnt be constructive desertion.during these two years you must have made attempts to bring her back to the matrimonial home but she should have refused.you can file contested divorce under hma on grounds of desertion and cruelty

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     23 April 2015

Why you should so hurry. When you are mentally prepared for the future complications, let wait some time. In the mean time, put  your best efforts which would help you further, in case you put the same before court. 

kiran Pande (SSE)     24 April 2015

Thanks a lot for your help.

Saurav (Engineer)     24 April 2015

you already 40 year old.

What will u do with such a useless wife?............Divorce immediately and Live alone.

You can get Female friends/Live in partner for your needs.

Dont go for marriage business.

I am 31 and decided never to ever get married again looking at my idiotic wife who dumped me for NOTHING ...........Absolutely NOTHING...........(She wanted to goto Parties 4 days a week and if I took her for 1 day a week) she was not satisfied.

Saurav (Engineer)     24 April 2015

Originally posted by : kiran Pande

Sty
Respected Sir,

I am Kiran and 40 year old. I have been living separately from my wife for 1.5years. I am planning to file divorce on the ground of desertion.

As my wife is very arrogant and physic in nature. I have a 2 year son and currently living with his mother.

As I know if I file a divorce, I will get criminal cases gift package from my wife. I have already prepared for that.

How minimum years of separation should be needed to file for divorce on basis of desertion?

Thanks,

Kiran

You have 2 year old Son. Try to get custody of your Son and take care of him. You are not completely alone so you have someone to be with.

Try to get a Good woman for you............DONT SEE RELIGION/CASTE/LANGUAGE nonsense.

There are very good women in other religions......Find one and marry if you get one.

Mostly in cities my experience says that Upper castes Girls are JUNK. I married one and am suffering.

Stay away from them.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register