Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sureshyeskay (Retired (VRS) Assistant Director of Horticulture)     23 April 2015

Ancestral property from paternal grandfather

Without my knowledge/ presence/ consent - my father/ brother/ sister have registered the partition deed (Our family is : Father/  elder brother & younger sister). Please guide how to proceed here. Is it possible to cancel deed by any possible legal means. Or how to proceed for legal means if it means our family members have cheated me. Mother is alive. Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 April 2015

Sir, Hope the property is ancestral property, if the answer is yes the you have the right to get the de we cancelled in the ground of fraud ..... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450
1 Like

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     23 April 2015

How it was happened and what would be the reason. The partitioned property is a self acquired property or an ancestral property of your father or not. Let  it be confirmed first. 

1 Like

sureshyeskay (Retired (VRS) Assistant Director of Horticulture)     24 April 2015

Originally posted by : Kapil Chandna

Sir,

Hope the property is ancestral property, if the answer is yes the you have the right to get the de we cancelled in the ground of fraud .....

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Sir, Shri. Kapil Chandna, Yes & Thanks. Indeed the property is ancestral (coming down from grandfather[paternal]). 

sureshyeskay (Retired (VRS) Assistant Director of Horticulture)     24 April 2015

Originally posted by : baala subrahmanyam

How it was happened and what would be the reason. The partitioned property is a self acquired property or an ancestral property of your father or not. Let  it be confirmed first. 

Sir, Shri. Baala subrahmanyam, Thanks.  Our family: Father/ mother/ One elder brother (who is not married)/ myself and one younger sister. All alive.The partitioned property is "not self-acquired" by my father. Total property is ancestral from my paternal grandfather. Reason for the said improper partition: I declined to give my daughter to marriage for my sister's son. The partition deed was made just before 3 days of daughter's marriage. My parents/ my sister/ my unmarried elder brother all of them were against my daughter's marriage since i refused to give my daughter to marriage for my sister's son since my sister's son was in love with some other girl. Partition registered without my knowledge/ consent/ presence on 27.10.2014. My daughter marriage on 30.10.2014. Sister's son marriage with his fiancee on 12.02.2015. Sir, please guide me here how to proceed with this situation. Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register