LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     03 April 2015

Divorce

Sir, Divorce case is in Family Court.  Almost 14 years we were in separation.  Re-councelling was done. But councelling failed. My spouse has become absent to  attending court since 3 hearings after completion of reconcilation.  Case is in Family court since June 2014.  Now what is the next procedure as my Lawyer is just postponing the issue without attending court. He is not guiding me.  I have been regularly attending the court. Please guide me what to be done next. 

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     03 April 2015

As your matter was for counselling and it has failed . Matter shall go back to court for trial . If Your wife has not filed reply to your petition than she has to file reply and matter shall proceed with accordance of law , 

Regards,

Adv.NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     01 July 2015

What is the procedure of handing over ex parte ( divorce) order to petitioner? Because my lawyer is not at all interested to attend court even at last stage. My doubt is that the order will be issued through lawyer or court directly gives to me? Shall I engage any other lawyer by taking my case file from him. NOC is mandatory here? Please help me ..Sir. .spouse was remained absent for 4 times to court hearings ( since 7 months).

What is the procedure of handing over ex parte ( divorce) order to petitioner? Because my lawyer is not at all interested to attend court even at last stage. My doubt is that the order will be issued through lawyer or court directly gives to me? Shall I engage any other lawyer by taking my case file from him. NOC is mandatory here? Please help me ..Sir. .spouse was remained absent for 4 times to court hearings ( since 7 months).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register