Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Leagalise all crimes ?

NEWS:

Legalize prostitution if you can't curb it: SC to govt.

Legalise all crimes if Govts., cannot curb them?

Learning

8 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     11 December 2009

Haru Ghosh, while being on parole in a murder case, had committed double murder. 

Prisoner to Sheela Dixit: Please release me on parole. I want to commit a murder.

Dixit: No problem. I released Manu Sharma. He disobeyed by order and returned to jail. Will you do the same?

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Over here also the scenario is not that sound. To show the tips of the ice berg: We declared Nagaland as NagaLand for Christ and declared dry State spear headed by the Church & NGOs and declared to send out 10,000 missionaries. And look what is happening, inspite of ten thousands missionaries we have produced lakhs of anti social elements with flourishing business in liquors.Enough is Enough. Law has become obsolete, it is now a tools in the hands of those fortunate fews and is turning to b a machine of oppresion to those children of lesser god. Judiciary should stop fooling the people and a new revolution should start. We are feed up with the comic book like behaviour of  the ongoing scenario.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 December 2009

All crimes are legalized, the only difference is that we are hypocrite and pretending as if  law is there to punish the offenders by the court. Yes, law punish but it punished those children of lesser god only and takes pride in it as if it is doing some noble grand duty.

Jatin Sapra 9312223345,Delhi (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Whether Prostitution in India is an offence?

Answer is negative so where the question of legalising it remains .This is very contradictory in itself as theere is no law in India which declares prostitution ,I further eloborate keeping or managing brothel  is an offence but not prostitution so If SC is asking Govt. to make some rules regarding s*x workers.

Prodyut Banerjee (Advocate (Corporate Lawyer))     11 December 2009

Agree with Mr. Jatin. Such rules at least will curb the money earning mechanism of police and local goons. We should see the SC advice in a logical way and not with a pre conceived notion.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 December 2009

Wts the relevance of this news in this forum Madam??????????

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 December 2009

I think there is no relevance of this news in this forum.

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     13 December 2009

Madam?? who is that ?? Mr. Raj sir. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register