Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanny050 (NA)     16 February 2015

Dirty tricks to delay evidence by opposite party

Dear All,

After 1.4 years of time pass, opposite party are now trying to play game to extort money. Following are the sequence of events that will shed more light for your valuable comments.

1. Since last june(2014), that party is not attending the court , only her lawyer comes and goes

2. 2 hearings got postponed due to death of a lawyer and change of judge.

3. in september we produced an application in court to get her mobile phone records and her bank statement.

4. opposite lawyer said he will object and took time to file objection

5. No objection filed and we produced to court that the documents can be obtained only by order of court. 2 hearings went off

6. In November, the opposite lawyer comes and says that he will not file objection . he is ready for compromise.

7. Judge says , discuss amongst yourselves and come up with a solution. but that layywer is not so keen.

8. In jan again the same story repeats and judge also changes. Hearing goes ahead.

9. In FEb, again the same story, He says " Give me marriage expenses" i will get the party to sign the MCD.

Judge says, discuss and come.

We have told him that we are ready to pay his legal expenses which comes out to max 50K. But i want our Gold stuffs back. I am stuck in the deadly deal between the lawyers. Want to get rid of this , but he is trying to play cat and mouse game.  My laywer says, "This is a trick by them. you wait and watch for some time, all will fall in it's place".  Lost here now.  Any help here is highly appreciated.

Also i have got evidence where she is declaring herself as "Single" and "Unmarried" while applying for jobs. Can i use this for future evidence if they come to terms.?

How to press for evidence against these dirty lawyers and evil minded people?

Also, is there a provision of not claiming the marriage expenses by any party during settlement or divorce proceedings?

TIA and sorry for such a long and somewhat boring post.

Learning

1 Replies

Fight Back (Analyst)     16 February 2015

Based on my personal experience, I suggest that you try and convince the judge that they are playing tricks and you are not ready to talk outside or decide between yourself and press for the application to be moved forward without any delay. This is the only way to give them a clear message that you are ready to fight and don't give in easily. It may take a bit long time to get a contested divorce, but if she really want some money from you, they will fall in place eventually. All the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register