LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VINEET KUMAR (TECHNICAL HEAD)     09 February 2015

Second fir on same fact after first was quashed by hc

Sir My wife and her cousin brother filed total 6 cases against me and my family including five criminal FIRs. Charge sheets have been filed by police in four FIRs and investigation is still pending in the fifth FIR. Charges in the fifth FIR filed by my wife u/s 420, 468,471,120 B with police is that I have and my family members submitted false and forged documents to get a PSU job. where as I have already resigned from the said job a year back. Recently The Honable High Court Judge mediated and compromise was reached between me and my wife for full and final settlement in 54 Lac.

Please Advise on

1.whether all the FIRs including the FIR under Investigation can be quashed by Hon'ble HC after compromise amount is paid?

2. I doubt that after taking money, my in laws will again lodge last FIR on same facts (above stated) through some other person. Is there a possibility of that? If yes then please advise what to do to avoid that.

3. Can the six month period for divorce be condoned by the Honble HC? If yes than what to do to get that period waived off?

4. Whether this compromise will be applicable on other family and relatives of my wife or not?

please advise

Learning

1 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     09 February 2015

The FIR of forgery for getting a job has been lodged by your wife or some other person. If at all it has been lodged by your wife or her relative u can pray for stay of arrest during investigation in high court under article 226 of the constitution of india. However if it has been lodged by some other person who is an employee of that PSU and if actually u have committed forgery then it is a differnt aspect. Merely that u have resigned from that job would not absolve you from the criminal offence if any that u have committed while in job or for getting that job.

As far as guarentee is concerned that u will have to settle down properly in the terms and conditions of the compromise agreement drafted by a lawyer. it should have all the terms and conditions necessary for protecting your interests in future.

Regards

Bhuwan raj, adv.

Cell: 09839268489.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register