legal heir certificate



My grandmother died on 2007. My grandmother has two childrens : one son (my father) and one daughter (my aunty).

My grandmother has a property in our native. It was not transfered to my dad.

My dad and my aunty passed away last year.

We applied and got the legal heir certificate for my father and for my aunty.

My Father's legal heir : my mother, myself (unmarried)

My aunty's legal heir : my aunty's husband and one son of them.


Now is that we need my grandmother's legal heir certificate to transfer the property.

If yes, who are all will be the legal heir for her now.


Note: in the property document she mentioned as i'm signing on behalf of my minor childrens (my father and aunty) and for myself.


Please provide the answer. We dont know what has to be done for this case.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

The legal heir certificate is an important document for purchase of property if the owner of the property is dead and settlement of property disputes within the family as well. 



A. You can obtain a legal heir certificate from the jurisdictional court.

B. Once you obtain the same, you need to submit before the concerned authority for the mutation of the property in your names. Or contact an advocate for file a partition suit.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu