LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sam munjal (na)     06 January 2015

Urgent

i got married to girl before divorce from my first wife and second girl know this very well now divorce from first wife completed long back now second wife filed domestic voliance against me judge awarded maintenance to my wife. if i dont pay will they send me in jail what is the proces of this  i am mental patient will it give benifit me and my marriage is not vaild please guide.

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2015

No doubt your marriage with the second wife will not be considered as valid, but you should be able to prove it.  The DV case can be filed even if heir is no marital relationship

sam munjal (na)     12 January 2015

sir if i dont pay maintenance will they send me in jail what is proce of this on next date is evidence what will there i am under treatment of mental health will it benfit me please tell 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     21 January 2015

are you working now..if you either left your job or getting reduced pay you can petition to the court stating these facts to reduce the maintenance amount.if you fail to pay maintenance she might get a execution order from the court or a distress warrant issued through the police station

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register