Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lekhraj (accountant)     31 December 2014

How to revenge from my wife and her family

Hlo sir,
My Wife and his family filled me a FIR which i have charges of 376D, 498A, 370, 34. In Investigation it was prove that it’s a fit and false case. And I also take anticipatory bail in it. The I O of the case fill in chargesheet and there is only 498A in the court where they show the mutual comporomise of the both party on 498A and divorce. Its take around one year in divorce and FIR Quashing from delhi High Court. So please any one tell me that how can I fill case on my wife and her family for being involved me in a false case. Bcz there is section 376D, 370 and 34 are completely false and also no prove of 498A.and what charges should be applicable on my wife or her family.

Learning

5 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     01 January 2015

Join Save Indian Family (https://www.saveindianfamily.in) and they will make the appropriate suggestion,.

You can call them on 888-2-498 498

abhisheksinghadvocate (advocate at lucknow)     03 January 2015

I think you should stay at your home. because before this you and your wife have withdrawn your case on mutual consent. so there will be no question arises about revenge. 

lekhraj (accountant)     03 January 2015

but sir mutual consent in only in divorce or in 498a section because law is always favour in ladies side in divorce time. but i want to conferm about the fake case of sectoion 376D, 370, 34. the both 3 section are completly false. so will i have no right now to case against my wife family. like defamation, or 191,192. please suggest me.

abhisheksinghadvocate (advocate at lucknow)     03 January 2015

Mr. Lekhraj you are right, but this case U/s 498A was charge sheeted only in that F.I.R. in which all the sections were there. and I.O. has filed the chagesheet only in section 498A ipc. only I.O. was empowered to take steps. but you mutually consented so there is no scope. be calm and go towards your progress.

lekhraj (accountant)     03 January 2015

ok sir. thanks for ur suggestion

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register