Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prithvi   22 December 2014

Need information on 3 year law course

Hello 

I am currently pursuing CA. I have just finished IPCC and also BBM. I want to know the colleges, that are offering 3 year LLB course in Bangalore and also which one's allow CA students to pursue the same.

Thank you.

Regards

Prithvi 

Learning

2 Replies

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     07 January 2015

LLB is a full time regular course. You can find institutes in bangalore by searching in Google.

1 Like

Rahul   29 June 2018

Just visit the website of the Jindal Global Law School (JGLS) to gain the necessary information about the 3 year LLB course. The institute is known for its excellent teaching environment that has constantly produced tremendous lawyers in the country.

The JGLS was established in the year of 2009 to provide the students of the country a golden chance to study in a global educational environment. Many of the intelligent students of the country normally take the foreign route to pursue their loved courses. Well, what if we tell you that you can pursue the global curricula right here in India.

Let’s check out some details about the prestigious 3-year course offered by the great JGLS. The first thing a student encounter in his or her mind is the eligibility criteria of the particular institution. Regarding this case, JGLS admits students only if they have a graduate degree with at least 45 percent marks. The nest thing for getting admission in the JGLS is by clearing the mighty tough entrance test known as the DULLB.

You can check more about the entrance test by simply searching it on the various search engines. The LLB course of JGLS is a perfect mixture of the compulsory and elective courses. There are 20 compulsory courses and 6 electives courses that the students of JGLS need to study in order to get the prestigious LLB degree after clearing their final exams.

JGLS has extensive partnerships with various organizations that will provide the students the chance to do internships and summer training. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register