broken engagement issue

hello sir,

my brother got engaged in june..... after the engagement her & her parents attitude started changing.. for every small thing she started blackmailing my brother that if he doesnt listen to what she says then she ll commit suicide.. she locks herself in a room... and her parents start threatening my parents....now my brother is not ready to marry her, we even informed them they were ready for the settlement.. this happened on teusday....now on friday night my dad got a call from so called DSP s office threatening us... they had given us 1 lak for mariage expenses that too not from his account [ from his friends acc] ......& threatened us that they will file a case on monday..... plz help us what should we do now..... can they put my parents & my brother behind the bars???????

Legal Advisor

1.  Well, you need to contact a local advocate as soon as possible.

2.  The police may call you to the police station to record your statement. Give facts that are true.

3.  If need be for further private consultation get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S. margin of this reply format.



Kalpana record all their threaten calls in your mobile phone, police may call you for your statements / clarification at that time tell them the truth and show them the mobile recording it will go in your favour.

There is no need to worry , koi case hi nahi banta hai.


what are the updates




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x