Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Want a changed husband - help

Page no : 2

Harassed Wife (Manager)     16 December 2014

HelpingHand - Yes my husband is not changing, that is the basic problem. 31/2 years I was patient expecting him to change. Maybe atleast now he has no other option but to change, is it not? 498afighter - You are listing all duties of husband. If he is not ready to that why is he getting married? A real man takes care of everything for his family. I have to give credit to my husband he really never asked for any dowry (but dont ask me then why 498a - it is because of mental harassment) He also took care of me right through my pregnancy and delivery as well, not asking for anything from my parents. But then why is he not letting me to give my salary to my parents? gd dy - Yes he asked me for the gold jewels given by my parents to take loan for buying that house. Why boundaries exist only for females? Is it not for the males too? vicky - My parents said a few days in jail is bound to bring some sense into him. I hope so. 498avictim - No girl's parents will bring back their daughter to their house if husband is treating her good. Why does taking loans not make sense? They took loan so I can lead a good life right? So is it not my duty to repay it? We asked our 1st lawyer to get my husband's AB cancelled so that atleast we can get him arrested. But lawyer was not shrewd enough to get it done. That's why we changed our lawyer. SuperHero - Why should my case get boomeranged. What will happen if he files perjury. How can he prove that my case is not genuine. Have I not provided the details? Nihar Ranjan - I certainly believe Family is nothing but a collective form of love, trust & sacrifice - but is not supposed to be done by both partners? Since my husband has failed me only I have to fight for my rights, is it not? noname_123 - I've already safeguarded my jewellery. Do you think nowadays we women are so crazy to just leave it and come away? Infact he has to come back to lead the marriage life with me because he loves his family and adores his daughter. But I believe it should not be at the cost of losing the happiness of my parents too. Also he has to come because all of his jewels are with me. Either he comes or he has lose all of it. Why is it shameful to live in my parents house? I've got one more query: I've asked for maintenance in my DV petition, but the fact is I came to know he has lost his job (see even God has given him punishment). I'm earning 70k so how much can I expect him atleast for my daughter's sake?
1 Like

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     16 December 2014

I doubt seriously if this is a WOMAN posting her difficulty...

The tone is  more like that of a MALE and working out ALL POSSIBLE SCENARIOS within his mind, consulting us here since ADVOCATES would charge a fee and here it is FREE....

With all such scenarios worked out, this person might then plan how to move his chess pawns ...

Hmmm... There is only a thin line between SIN and CRIME.....

SuperHero (Manager)     16 December 2014

Wow Super!!!!

So many Legal Experts, Senior Members, Lawyers they are spending their valuable time and energy here to help the people free of cost and all of them have analyzed the situation provided by you and gave their valuable advice.

You brought your Gold and Your Husband’s Gold. Very Great.

He loves his family and adores his daughter, so he should come and stay with you and fall at your feet saying Sorry don’t send me to jail, I will listen to you whatever you say and I will be your puppet.(I guess this is what your expectation is/was) Super, Excellent.

He lost his job (A Senior Manager and who has Good Management Skills) – This statement makes me guess you are a Man.

You are earning 70K and filed for maintenance. Cool J

If everything goes according to you. Please post it and we will all know.

If Money is Lost, Nothing is Lost.

If Health is Lost, Something is Lost.

If Character is Lost, Everything is Lost.

If One Points a Finger at the other person then there are 3 Fingers pointing towards you.

Proverb 26:27 Who so diggeth a pit shall fall therein; And he that rolleth a stone, it shall return upon him. (Man or Woman doesn’t matter). This is my last message on this post per se.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Harassed Wife
HelpingHand - Yes my husband is not changing, that is the basic problem. 31/2 years I was patient expecting him to change. Maybe atleast now he has no other option but to change, is it not?

I've got one more query:

I've asked for maintenance in my DV petition, but the fact is I came to know he has lost his job (see even God has given him punishment). I'm earning 70k so how much can I expect him atleast for my daughter's sake?

I have a solution for your problem, you contact me or ask your husband to contact me.  Contact me only if you have willingness to follow what is told to you.

Pinakin Joshi (Independent)     28 February 2015

There is need to change you not your husband!!!! You need some psyco treatment...... Consult good doctor.... because no advocate (having good ethics) can help you.... 

fighting back (exec)     28 February 2015

Ha.........filing 498 and DV and then you want him back!!!! what  a big joke......

naives (Manager)     02 March 2015

I think you are not being able to appreciate what a nice husband you have who has agreed for you to share half of your salary with your parents.

You did not keep your jewellery in a bank locker but you cleverly gave them back to your parents.

You say your "lawyer" decided to do 498 and DV on your husband. Wow. so it's your marriage and your lawyer is making your private decisions!

You say your husband does not agree with your parents' conditions! Are they married to your husband??in other words, did your husband marry you or your whole family??

You have no intention to save this marriage as your focus is still with your parents as if you have to baby sit them instead of focusing on the future- your married life.

I personally think you should sit down and think on YOUR OWN, what future do you want? Do you think it's easy to find good boys these days? If your marriage is finished, your whole income will be for your parents' loans and once parents and loan both are done, where will you stand?

As far as his cheating is a question, you can always hire a private detective and they will give you proofs whether he is cheating or not. Your husband doesn't need to be caught by YOU outside his OFFICE if he wants to cheat

Remember, God and your own conscience know what you are doing and why.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register