LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     12 December 2014

Suggest which citation ruling are helpful

marriage on 11dec08, wife left on 25 april 09 by egoestic problem, interfere of her father and mother.

i gave application for implicating me in false cases by wife and in laws on 19july09 and 21 july 09 to SP and in Police station of my and wife area.

i file section 09 on 27july09

wife filed 498A on 25 aug 09 with mere allegation that i harrase her since after marriage she left on 22 apr09 and again come to live me on 22 aug009 i again harrased and beat her for money and when her father and so called not real actually fake brother come on 25 aug 09 i abuse them and beat her and demand money and they file FIR 498A

No medical of her.. no MLC produced only mere allegation

[ no investigation i called for compramise in PS and arrested immediately ]

actual facts: she did not come to live on 22 aug 09 she dirctly come on 25 aug and filed the case.

she received the notice of my sec 09 and hearing date is on 07 sept 09. but instead of appearing she filed false 498A

I won section 09 in which it is quoted by DJ " pati ne patni ke saath koi marpeet nahi ki, na hi mansik rup se pratadit kiya hai, patni ko aadesh diya jata hai ki wo pati ke saath jakar rahe" means

" Husband not harrased wife either physically or mentally and wife is ordered to live with husband immeditely to cohabit conjugal life "

now 498a is on trial, so i need suggestion form experts that which CITATION / RULING/ JUDGEMNTS I  can use, [ sec 482 ruling are there but you experts suggested that they may not work ]

please suggest me which ruling i can use in lower court as within this much time i can collect them.

they are called for their wintness after issuing many notice summon issued through SP of her area. and next date is second week of january.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register