Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a on my husband and his family

Page no : 7

Anusha (Software Engineer)     11 December 2014

Sir he might know the truth , but he cannot prove in court because court believe the proof not the words of my husband. According to my advocate , he said SMS is enough to prove that he is accused.

Now i dont want him to be accussed but i want my life free from him . After separate it may take year to him to forget /forgive . If i go back it take hundred years to build trust & believe me again.

I am sorry to my husband for this. But we can be good fri for rest of life. Actually he is my Stranger to my life /came as classmate/been a friend/being a good best friend/finally husband. Now - divorce.

may he set for friend not for  Husband.

please advice how to clear all this issue and not losing my family members.

Sivaram (SE)     11 December 2014

Ego is covering your eyes.

Ego is not allowing you to meet him or you reached to stage where no husband can accept as his wife. 

In that case, just go on your way. why to file cases on him. Do not damage his social reputation ultimately yours. Tell him directly that "I am in a state where you cannot accept me as wife".

I have a friend from fisher man's family. Their's also love marriage. She liked him, but she can't able to bear that fish smell in his house and area. Those kind of problems every one can understand will try to solve. She loves him. Just raised as problem. Now they got kids. slowly she also become habit to that smell and living happily. He took money from me and given advance for a rented house at some distance from sea shore. She is not hating people. She cant able to bear smell. She openly told him that "give me some time to adjust the smell". What a lucky guy. What a matured loving wife.

Can you imagine how sweet it is. those couple going in boat on to sea for some evening time. What a lovely moments. Enjoy the life. Don't waste your age and youth.

Please put aside of your ego or tell your state and get divorce. Yours is very young age. If you continue torturing him, it will catch you one day. You will get punished like any thing.

Sir what can i do , as suggested by you i raised the divorce but he is not giving that or not even willing to think about it.

My time is wasting and his life too...

Go and admit your state of "Not acceptable by any husband".  After listening that word nobody will accept you may be except your second lover.

I can't able to use that word here.

AS   11 December 2014

Guys lets leave it , lets not waste our precious time .

We have better work . So lets stop replying .

Few people are from MARS and they  does not deserve help and guidance.

Sir i am not ready to hold relation anymore. 

I just forget last 1 year as dream and i want new life. I cannot go back even he accept me.

Please advice what to do to withdraw all cases and get divorce

498a is non compoundable. Only you can move to lok adalath and go for mutual concert.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     12 December 2014

Sir My Lawyer adviced me that if i change my number and be away from my husband for 1 year (without any contact no phone calls / no sms/ no meeting to compromise) . Them court will give immediate divorce to me 

It was already 4 months completed but my husband daily keeping SMS to me till now. I will change number in a couple of days. Please advice ?

AS   12 December 2014

Your Lawyer is making you fool , Let say if army officer is missing in WAR, then her wife has to wait for 7 years for him after that she is free to marry anyone.

You will not get divorce in short term unless husband agree and if you marry again without divorce then its bigamy and if you move in to LIVE-IN , then your new BF will be punished for adultery.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     12 December 2014

Sir , 

1) But Sir , my Lawyer informed that he will take care of everything in family court.

2) He said he will just submit these SMS in family court and 5 mts of discussion will happen and court will give divorce . ?

3) Even my husband wont accept these messages also , lawyer said he will manage and get divorce to me.

4) he give some questions to ask me to prepare and reply in court that

a) i am not happy with my husband , 

b) he daily come to me drunked and beat me

c) My husband have affairs

d) My husband ask money daily to drink and torture with words

Lawyer informed as above and asked me to reply in court . 

Sir i dont have interest to mary my fri. I am just a girl seeking to find a person who will also take of my parents not only me.

is that a mistake ?

I am not asking my husband to give his money . I am doing to my parents because its my responsibility.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     12 December 2014

Total Unfruitful discussion by experts just waste of time.................even by knowing the solution what they are givinng anusha wont accept/follow their genuine advice.

@anusha all experts gave  you correct advise and no one can solve your query better than this..the experts had given best solutions

venkatesh   27 December 2014

Your lawyer is making a fool out of you madam.

Remember your husband may or may not go to jail depends on your lawyer but you and your parents will surely be behind bars for filing false 498a and using words related to caste against ST/SC.

Sorry for your plight but remember my words your lawyer is misguiding you. Try to settle the matter among yourselves that will be the easiest and fastest way for you.

mubeen (MD)     29 December 2014

You want to live with ur friend and married someoneelse and harrasing him and his family members.Can you understand the pain the humiliation they are going through,can u understand by keeping one minute calm.do u really want happiness in ur life? or u just want to punish or fight or abuse somebody in ur entire life.

Beware its ur life make peace with it.and just forget everything and start a new life by getting divorce in a proper way through court and dont expect anything from ur husband and inlaws.

abhisheksinghadvocate (advocate at lucknow)     30 December 2014

Anusha why your husband give you the money? you are capable to earn as you are engineer. in my view you should communicate with your husband and if it is not possible then take divorce with mutual consent. 

patel (employee)     16 January 2015

after going through all the discussion i feel really pity for you and ur husband..if he leaves you only he will be happy all through his life and its the same for u too..i would pray to god that atleast accidentally he must make your husband  to see this thread..he will atleast understand..you lack maturity from ur side and to a lesser extent ur husband also lacks maturityon some issues like taking loans and all and thats the problem..on one side your parents are very lucky to have a child like u for u r ready to sacrifice your own life for their happiness (i feel really happy for the love u have for your parents) but at the same time your husband is equally unlucky to have u as his wife..for the love you have for your parents makes u blind and behave one sided..afterall parents and husband are two sides of the same coin but now everything seems to be over..there needs to be transparency between husband and wife on all issues.. and your husband should also come down from his thinking about taking loans..(because of his uncompromising stand on taking loans only u had to hide it from him)..life is full of ups and downs..life doesnt go as expected..and fault lies on your husband also..try to think on your own..dont take friends advice on these issues..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register