Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a on my husband and his family

Page no : 6

AS   10 December 2014

Sir , Is that a EGO , to ask accused person to get jailed ?

Yes this is EGO. He is not a criminal.

He did a mistake so he has to be jailed even he is my husband. Asking money is wrong but asking for justice is never wrong.

There is Supreme Court judgement that asking money is not a crime in 498A :) .

Please let me know with this SMS , how many years he will be jailed ?

Not for 1 hour if he get ABail , else may be 3-4 days then regular bail.

My friend referred some forumns and informed me that 3 years is the MAX jail time for 498A . But i have only SMS as proof but not physical torture proof , If i tell in court physical torture is also happend then how can i prove that ?

SMS proof is not sufficient, You are very smart, You stayed with him as a wife and you used his phone to SMS to yourself :).Can you proof me wrong here?

Will court ask me evidence for physical torture ? I have written in FIR as he tortured me physically also.

Yes , his advocate will ask you 100's of question and seeing the type of questions you are asking here, i am sure he will put you down in 5 minutes.

please let me know how many years my husband will be in jail based on above cases?

3 years if he get conviceted in 498A. But you have SMS which will serve no purpose.So he will not go to jail for 1 hour if he get ABail.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     10 December 2014

In India mariage without dowry is 1percent . I Loved him from 6 years, during love he said that if dowry will be financial backup . I am happy for that and loved him , but even when my parents crossed there words and said that they cannot give dowry just before marriage also , they did not create any nonsence.

But what can i do , He dont like a word called LOAN and he dont like to borrow 1 rupee from any one . It is his attitude not to open his hand to beg.

As a daughter i need to support my parents. By giving loans without intimating him made my life critical with him. Loan one after other made us financially down. Atlast he started to use unparlamentary words .

As  a daughter i cannot ask my parents to pay money because i know there situation. As a wife i cannot cross his words . So finally left my loved husband with vex and came back to my parents. 

As a girl what can i do more than that ....

is there any solution for my situation. I fight aganist my husband from 1 year. I was totally vexed . 

I cant fight aganist my parenst because they cannot get that money back at this age. As a girl finally want kept 498A on him and his parents .

In station even investigation officer scolded him seeing such SMS , My husband cried infront of me. But at that time i cannot go back leaving my parents alone. If i go back to him he definetely dont allow me to go to my parents in life time.

So i finally asked 30L as settlement , But he rejected saying that I wont pay for LOVE & relation. he was ready to get jailed but wont pay single rupee.

Now what should i do... cannot go back for loved husband who i cheated many ways. I want to stay with my parents for ever. 

Finally advice me ,

1) what can i do to with draw 498A on him and his parents  ?

2) Is it safe to with draw 498A on him and is parents for me ?

3) How to get divorce as soon as possible wihtout his permision and leave a new life ?

4)  I dont want to ruin his life if he leave me alone and acept for  divorce. How to approach him?

5)  I want all my things dresses, laptop , things like (sofa/dinning table/bed) which my parents given to me . I want everything back. Can i keep any case on them for asking my items ? or is there any procedure should i follow for things in my husband flat. ?

he informed that no other third should not involve in personal life , when i said that i will send my fri veeru  to home for things to collect. 

how i can get my things back ? because 498A and divorce take lot of time to prove . I dont want them to use my things  

Ravi (a)     10 December 2014

1) what can i do to with draw 498A on him and his parents  ?

-------------------------------goto high court and quash it. your husband should be ready for it. otherwise, you have to finish the proceedings till judgement.

2) Is it safe to with draw 498A on him and is parents for me ?

-------------------------------if you withdraw, you will become untrusted person infront of law. next time in future you file 498a, you will be called a weaker section. court and law will take you lightly.

3) How to get divorce as soon as possible wihtout his permision and leave a new life ?

-----------------------------------------goto court and submit his SMSes and get divorce decree. may take 1 or 2 years.

4)  I dont want to ruin his life if he leave me alone and acept for  divorce. How to approach him?

--------------------------------------- kneel down before him and beg for divorce and buy divorce from him by paying money

5)  I want all my things dresses, laptop , things like (sofa/dinning table/bed) which my parents given to me . I want everything back. Can i keep any case on them for asking my items ? or is there any procedure should i follow for things in my husband flat. ?

----------------------------------------go to his house with police and collect all your belongings if you prove they belong to you

he informed that no other third should not involve in personal life , when i said that i will send my fri veeru  to home for things to collect. 

how i can get my things back ? because 498A and divorce take lot of time to prove . I dont want them to use my things  

Sir ,

1) Is it possible to get divorce when 498A in court. ? I mean i just used same SMS as proof for 498A . 

How can i get divorce if my husband tell that he did not messaged me and i messages my self using mobile. how to overcome it  to get divorce ?

AS   10 December 2014

1) Is it possible to get divorce when 498A in court. ? I mean i just used same SMS as proof for 498A .

You can try your Luck. He will never agree for divorce. and if he will not agree for divorce that means you will never get divorce.

So your plan to marry your friend is gone :)

How can i get divorce if my husband tell that he did not messaged me and i messages my self using mobile. how to overcome it to get divorce ?

You can not over come this , because you filled 498A so burden of proof is on you not on him

srk (Service)     11 December 2014

Onething i understood by just reading your side of the story is that you are harrassing him, as you have mentioned below just one paragraph, you accepted that your parents have scolded him and used bad words related to caste, 

you never mentioned that his parents scolded you, but why the difference your parents can scold and abuse him, why cant his?

"Even though they scolded him , they talk to him normally . As a elders they have right to scold son in law when he do wrong.

But at that time they used bad words related to caste, it does not mean they are criticising him with caste. my parents are good  parents always think about my future .as a son in law he should be obidient to elders and help them ."

You filed a false case against him, that you yourself have accepted, it will not be big deal for a seasoned defence lawyers to tear your whole story apart and show that you filed false case, you were invloved with Veeru and you are making your husband a scape goat in the whole deal, dont worry Veeru will ditch you ones you are out of money. "my fri name is veeru good fri, he is helping me to do this. he adviced me to do this"

as of i see he is still polite and wants you back, get over your ego, even though he earns less than you he is a decent guy, neither i know him nor i have met him, this is my conculsion by just reading your side of the story.

Think about your life if your case is proved false no one is going to marry you.

SRK

Dev (NA)     11 December 2014

Hi Anusha!

I have no words for you. You are awesome! I thank you because I can clearly see now why so many homes are collapsed and lives are wasted by the family courts and the women cells.

The women world that is inhabited by the likes of you must be happy for you but I doubt that you will eventually be staying happy.

BTW, when you get happy, please do drop me a message.

Ravi (a)     11 December 2014

these type of wives must be sent to Mars immediately. i can easily imagine now how much your innocent husband was tortured by you during the marriage. 

you betrayed him by taking loan for your parents without your husband's knowledge, which comes under cheating case ipc 420.

even your parents kept it secret without talking to their son in law. fraud case and consipiracy case 120B ipc

when he came to know about it and questioned it, you turned the story to dowry stuff. what kind of girl you are? remember this is karmabhoomi, you will get punished in the same birth out of your sins & crime. get lost from here..

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     11 December 2014

Well said Dev, these kind of people are poisonous to the society. She is seeking help here on how to harass her husband and his family more...

Anusha (Software Engineer)     11 December 2014

Sir ,

1) I supported my parents , I dont need his permision because i am earning.

2) Before marriage i have given 3 lakhs to my parents , I informed him before marriage only , At that time he said ok not a problem. But the Loan should be clear before marriage , He asked me to come to his life without one rupee loan. But unfortunately it did not happend. 

I covered it for 1 month after marriage but he came to know that, from that time he started SMS me asking dowry - "You people crossed words and did not given dowry , now loan also not cleared" . he started asking every day from that day.

Is that right ?

3) After that again business loss to my parents i have given money as loan . i cannot take his permision because he dont like a word called in his life time. So i cant share with him ... like that i have given 2 lakhs . 

my salary became down with EMI . he earns only 15k . So survive in hyderabad is tough with that money. when salary came , I pay EMI , he pay 7k for rent from his salary , remaining he give to me for maintainance. he take 100 per day (for food (tiffin/lunch)and petrol and every thing under that.

remaining 4 k and my salary 10k (after all EMI). very tough to survive . But what can i do Loans are very high parents cannot pay becasue they done marriage very grand around 20lakhs  for my happyness.

As a daughter what can i do to parents ?

As  a wife how can i share to my husband ?

As a girl i thought married to love person will be happy but here it is quite opposite , Heaven became HELL.... to me.

Finally i saved all his SMS and planned with my fri and relatives and put a case on him . I don't need money i need divorce ... But he is not accepting divorce , even now he is a fool not leaving me and saying relation is important , it should not once it fixed.

If i go back to him now , i may not have good value in there family... No one will share with me anything . i cannot go back.

What can i do ?

please advice in such a way that we both futures should be good and happy.

Sir , 

1) From 1 year i have set the Scheduled SMS from him phone without knowing  to him while sleeping.  He dont know that SMS  from 1 year.

2) But when i left him , he came to know by seeing all his past SMS in phone and used bad words in SMS.

3)  Can he prove that .?  I mean there is no chance because there is no proof.

Using BAD WORDS in SMS hurt me lot.. So i done all this things. Now he should be punished for using bad words.

Ravi (a)     11 December 2014

what do you mean by this ? -- 1) From 1 year i have set the Scheduled SMS from him phone without knowing  to him while sleeping.  He dont know that SMS  from 1 year.

first of all, your problem is pretty small and can be easily solved by both of you as husband and wife in your marriage within your 4 walls. no parents  and elders are required to solve husband's and wife's problems.

according to me, there is nothing wrong from your husband's side asking to clear the loan. all daily fighting wont come under 498a or divorce. your husband using bad words on you might come under domestic violence where you can save your marriage if you win. but if your DV proves to be false, it becomes eligible for divorce and your husband can gain divorce by proving allegations on you due to false DV case. at the end, you will fall on road in the same hyderabad city. no scope for second marriage. any guy in your husband's place would react as your husband is reacting now or will react. it is because of you who created bad in your marriage, created worse when you were separated from him and definitely, you will get the worst of all in future. dont ever think you will escape by whatever means to harass your husband and family by indian laws

law must be against those men who demand dowry becasue they dont have any stable income and their mental attitude becomes so much that they will show up their anger on their wives for more dowry and if they are habituated by drinks, etc. the situations is the worst you can imagine that.

in my view, meet him alone in a temple  or church and share the bond of love and try to solve problems among yourselves. tell him, you are the only duaghter of your parents and you are obliged to look after them. that's why took loan. loans can be cleared anytime in life. they are not going to accompany you both till end of your married life. try to respect each other and start a new life with new emotions and love and forget the worst past as if you guys had a bad dream.

but never ever think of misusing laws against innocent for simple and radical things.

Sir 

I respect your words. But i cannot face his family. If i go back to him , my relatives my fri never talk to me.

My relatives are standing behind me now. If i go leaving them , they will be fooled . 

i want my family too. 

At this situation how can i solve 498A/divorce/ save my family / how to get close to my husband family ?

What i have is a mistake as a wife , but as a daughter i am right . As a individual girl i am right to take decision as per my maturity level and earnings.

Please advice how to solve this issue and live a happy life

1) At this situation how can i solve 498A/divorce/ save my family / how to get close to my husband family ?

Sivaram (SE)     11 December 2014

At the time of marriage, showing "Arundhathi nakshatra" is one ritual is there in Hindu mariage rituals.

At least try to know the story behind that. 

That is for the people like you. You are not matured.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register