Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a on my husband and his family

Page no : 2

Anusha (Software Engineer)     08 December 2014

Sir we have given 2lakhs as marriage allowances , But they made mangal surtra  for me and braslet for him. Can i get 2 lakhs back completely.

Now the mangal surth with me , but i have changed the gold ornament given by them because it is out of model.

Is there any chance that there parents and brother can revert on me and keep any case ? Is there any section like that ,  because i dont have proof related to his father and brothers. but i filled FIR on them too.They are also people belong to ST . Is there any caste dependent cases they keep on me.  

Sir , Car cost is 13lakhs and mariage cost is 20lakhs  , 2lakhs marriage allowances . can i get all completely.

what is the time he will be jailed and what is the time i get divorce from court as you said i can easily get divorce using this messages.

They are common people , Not my range .  they just spend 50,000 and done mariage in church. It was very dull and nothing luxury . we have spent 20lakhs for hindu marriage . can i claim that completely.

Sivaram (SE)     08 December 2014

If one has capabilities to earn and resigned the job then you are not entitled for alimony. court will consider as intentional resignation.

Sir , 

I left from home saying that i have back pain and came to my home town (to my parents). My parents did not make a single call to them till one month. When i made a call after 15days husband called me , i rejected his call and kept in reject list i am angry on him. he said he will come to my home to take me but i did not accept. after 1 month i applied 498A . With in this month he was so angry on me and used very bad words. i can show in court. previously he never used such words, but when i left him he lost control and brutally scoled me.

Is that a problem ? 

My lawyer adviced me not to apply divorce now , if we apply the case will not be strong. So i wil apply when he is jailed so that i can get divorce easily.

Is it possible to get divorce if the husband is jailed.

he begged my parents through his SMS saying that , "dont make me and my wife away". Is that create any soft corner in court. when bank people seized the car , he called me and my parents in phone we did not lift the phone. is that a mistake.?

he asked my parents to come home and he will keep food for them instead doing this bussiness (which is in loss) in SMS . Can i file one more case on him.   

Sivaram (SE)     08 December 2014

Amithamina krodhamu ninnu dahisthondhi. 

don't take any decisions in this situation.

Even warriers won't take decisions in this emotion. if he did so, max he will fail.

Courts will give time to you people to overcome all these. if you still want to continue on same way, you can.

you cannot do anything more as you have done all possible things. Better get divorced in mutual concert. Call him to your lawyer and try for mutual concert divorce. You can put this in lok adalath. If judgement, he cannot go for higher courts on judgement.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     09 December 2014

Sir , 

I can prove easily because he is using SIM from last 5years and sim is with his permanent ID address.

Advocate told me that messages are enough proof to handle the situation. Court just observe the proof but not the emotions that my husband have on me., unintentionally he sent messages like clear the loan or give me the dowry .

This is enough as per my advocate.

Please advice he also sent messages to my mother regarding me (asking my parents to send me back , due to my parents i was away from him).

1) Can i keep one more case on him for disturbing my parents, asking me to come back. ?

2) Yesterday my lawyer said there is a chance for there parents and brothers to keep PERJURY case on me. If i cannot prove there mistake in court ? Is that going to be a problem to me. ?

Sivaram (SE)     09 December 2014

1) Asking for RCR(conjugal rights) is not crime and disturbance. It will help him. What ever the SMS's you put, will help him to support case. he is asking to come to your home, you are not going. That is crime. Defence lawyer will question this. First get that permission to live separately by showing these SMS's or by saying "I am not interested". Without that staying away is crime. It will lead to divorce. You will loose benefits of your case.

He already got enough proofs to save him by your activities.

Until unless you file divorce, what ever he is asking (except dowry) is all legal. If you filed divorce, he cannot ask you to stay with him. If he asked/disturbed after filing divorce to come to marital house, then it is crime.

2) Misusing law is a big crime. 498a is 2 edge knife. if wife misused it, it will catch her. If he filed damage recovery case, you cannot pay for that. 

Your lawyer will say like that only. That is how they do extract money from you.

Sir i have not yet signed the divorce papers but i said him in messages that i have applied divorce. 

Is that a problem. i cant face him so i am living with my parents.

I am not misusing it , i have proof that he asked dowry in mesages , ofcourse he also asked to clear the loan but my parents are not able to clear it . As a daughter my money my wish my salary . 

can i say this in court that my salary can spend for only myself and for my parents.?

I dont want to spend money to husband family. 

Sir my husband dont have right to use my credit card. But he used to buy groceries and 2gram gold for his brother daughter on namakaranam day . can i show it as proof in court and can file a case that they are wasting my money.

because husband will be my family, but not his family.

Sivaram (SE)     09 December 2014

This will directly lead to divorce.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grounds_for_divorce

AS   09 December 2014

Sir my husband dont have right to use my credit card. But he used to buy groceries and 2gram gold for his brother daughter on namakaranam day . can i show it as proof in court and can file a case that they are wasting my money.

Well I guess you can show it as a proof and also right they are wasting my money . Good luck Please do it , This will show what kind of person you are :) 

because husband will be my family, but not his family.

Husband and his family is not your family, Absolutely right , Please please write this too in your complaint ...Good luck 

Sir I dont want  only divorce , i want money that my husband mis used (we went to dinner every vkend). where they used my card. 

I need all my money which they spent. 

First of all his salary is 15k , my salry is 30k . I can support my family . But by earning 15k he not even take care of me how can he waste money to his family . 

1) I have one problem , as i previously discussed I have given my gold to husband's brother and asked him to get (50000) using his axis bank account. He given the money to me through hand.

My friend adviced me to write in FIR that he misused by gold , because there is no transaction from his end. 

Please advice i want divorce and he has to be jailed and i need all amount they used by credit card .

With my intension my husband took rented flat next to them (7000 per month) . Should i pay for that . I think its his responsibility to take care of my privacy. even his salary is 15k , he should earn more to make me confort in his life.Is there any chance that i should pay ?

Sir my father in law is angry on me when i left his son and came to my home. One day when my husband is crying for me , his father eagarly called me shouted at me . i have recorded his voice. Old man he did not controlled his words, he shouted at me and revealed the same as his son does.

please advice i used a word - "ne caste lo buthulu untai kani na caste lo buthulu undav"  to my father in law. is that a problem to me.

he shouted  at me so i recorded every thing and put that in FIR too. can we claim any case on him ?

even he is elder than me , he should control his son not me .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register