Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aparna (Consultant)     30 November 2009

Query on POA

Hi,

Iam currently in US and want to send POA to my father in India for selling my land.What document should I send him and whom should i get it signed here in US?

Please reply ASAP

Thanks

Aparna

Learning

8 Replies

Rohit Krishan Naagpal (Advocate)     30 November 2009

Aparna

Send your father a Special Power of attroney to sell the land get it attested from the Indian embassy and then send back to India to ur father then same need to bestamped from collector of stamp of area where ur father resides then only ur father can sell the land

1 Like

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     30 November 2009

PLS GET RS.100/- NON JUDICIAL PAPER PURCHASED ON YOUR NAME & FATHER NAME JOINTLY . GET IT ATTESTED YOUR SIGNATURE AT YOUR NEAREST INDIAN EMBASSY AT LAST BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WITH ONE INCH LEFTOVER (DOWN SPACE  MARGIN) AND LIKE WISE SOME MORE LEDGER PAPERS(LIGHT GREEN BOND PAPERS) . SEND BACK TO UR FATHER . NOW HE CAN REGISTER A SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNY, WHICH GIVE WAY TO ALIENATE/TRANSFER BY YOUR FATHER.

dhiraj choudhary (n/a)     01 December 2009

Folow d instructins of mr. Rohit

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 December 2009

Rohit is right.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     01 December 2009

The opinion  of reddy is accurate.

V. VASUDEVAN (LEGAL COUNSEL)     01 December 2009

Dear all, The procedure advised by Mr. Rohit is perfectly in line with the Indian Stamp Act and the rules governing documents executed outside India. For attestation in US, instead of Embassy, a Notary practising in US also can be contacted.

Vasudevan

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     01 December 2009

IN AP THE SIGNED PAPERS R NOT ALLOWED TO AFFIX/FRACKLING OF NON-J.STAMPS BY STAMPING REGISTRARS OR  LICENCE VENDORS

Akanksha   15 May 2020

PJANARDHANA REDDY

Its such a delight to watch  you sharing your knowledge with us

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register